Account lost? My Hellofresh boxed delivered this week by Dicom.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
What notes?
"Box graffiti"

images.jpg

I've seen worse, like the nuts.com ones...

Nuts.ComBox.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Whats the other preplanned meal company that just went public and have lost like 150 million and had to lay off 300 employees....

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
How do you sheet those? You are supposed to sheet one as a regular stop and the duplicate as a duplicate stop. This ensures that the shipper will be charged for the second package.
What my ORS told me to do with these is, scan the first one and then for the second one manually input the shipper number for and put the weight as the last 3 digits. I once saw 6 packages that had the same tracking label (it was photocopied). Followed the same procedure for those as well.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I looked them up. They have a plant in Newark. Maybe the demographic that would order this just isn’t on my route.
The guy the does the route next to mine (da ghetto) never has any of these in his truck. I deliver about 10 on Monday and Tuesday.

We have their factory right in our city. The guy who does that route, the entire back of his truck is for that stop. And the pickup is massive! They have feeders staged there to be loaded up. And the PM airport shuttle guy goes there first and loads up all their NDA before meeting the drivers in that area to take their NDA air pieces.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What my ORS told me to do with these is, scan the first one and then for the second one manually input the shipper number for and put the weight as the last 3 digits. I once saw 6 packages that had the same tracking label (it was photocopied). Followed the same procedure for those as well.
When I was in pkg we were told to rip the barcodes off and turn them in.... I doubt the people in the office did anything with them....