Action Was Reckless - Tulsi Gabbard

MAKAVELI

In a perfect world we'd have what you describe. I just don't believe in a world with 7 billion people, racial, ethnic, economic divisions, greed, lust for power and dominance, etc, etc, we'll ever have what you envision and it would be too impractical and unwieldy to implement. What really concerns me is that in this country so many now seem bent on tearing it apart over every historical wrong and modern communications is the medium being used to accomplish that. The lack of economic opportunity for many is building huge resentment towards those that have anything and it just seems we're headed towards a French Revolution type scenario. Hopefully not in my lifetime but the last time we were this divided we had a civil war. If the U.S. ever devolves into that the whole world might meltdown. Hope I'm wrong.
It's called Karma Van. She is one bad ass :censored2:! And holds no mercy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I haven't seen her before but she was on CNN and Faux and did not like Trump's reactive strike on Syria.
I researched her some and she impressed me ... especially for being a Politician and furthermore, a Democrat.

I wonder if she will be the first woman President?
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard says she is ‘seriously considering’ a 2020 White House bid

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii), who has made recent trips to Iowa and New Hampshire, confirmed Wednesday night that she is “seriously considering” a 2020 White House bid.

Gabbard, 37, considered a rising star in the Democratic Party, was one of the first female combat veterans to join Congress and was a high-profile supporter of the 2016 presidential bid of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

During an appearance Wednesday night on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” Gabbard was asked if she is planning to run for president, “I’m seriously considering it,” Gabbard said, adding: “I’m concerned about the direction of the country.”

upload_2018-12-18_23-19-37.png

rod

Retired 22 years
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard says she is ‘seriously considering’ a 2020 White House bid

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii), who has made recent trips to Iowa and New Hampshire, confirmed Wednesday night that she is “seriously considering” a 2020 White House bid.

Gabbard, 37, considered a rising star in the Democratic Party, was one of the first female combat veterans to join Congress and was a high-profile supporter of the 2016 presidential bid of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

During an appearance Wednesday night on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” Gabbard was asked if she is planning to run for president, “I’m seriously considering it,” Gabbard said, adding: “I’m concerned about the direction of the country.”

View attachment 226936

She just looks like she may have a dirty skeleton or two in her closet. I can hardly wait to read about them. Maybe even a video will surface?

bacha29

Like they say, art imitates life. Well, she might just be a real life Matt Santos. An virtually unknown low seniority congressman who comes out of nowhere to take the White House. But hey after a succession of actors, southern state governors one term senators and real estate moguls you just don't know who's going to take the oath next.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Like they say, art imitates life. Well, she might just be a real life Matt Santos. An virtually unknown low seniority congressman who comes out of nowhere to take the White House. But hey after a succession of actors, southern state governors one term senators and real estate moguls you just don't know who's going to take the oath next.
We get the leaders we deserve.