Active thread - Zimmerman Not Guilty

bbsam

Staff member
or almost non-existent.....

TAMPA, FL - Only three demonstrators showed up at a Justice for Trayvon Martin rally organized by the New Black Panther party near a Tampa courthouse Monday.
The representatives with the New Black Panthers told us they scheduled a gathering in front of the George Edgecomb Courthouse on Twiggs Street to bring attention to the broken judicial system and to demand justice for Trayvon Martin.

The activists said they felt the trial was about more than a neighborhood watch volunteer and an unarmed teenager. It was a tragic narrative on racial equality under the law, they mentioned.

See? Lawful, peaceful, orderly protest is the preferred avenue of change.

oldngray

nowhere special
About as credible as her testimony.
And Piers Morgan had such obvious bias. Like if a grown white ( or white-Hispanic) man with a gun kills a black teenager he HAS to be guilty. Never mind any evidence. Then he went on to rant about gun control. If he doesn't like the idea of private citizens having the right to own and carry guns then he should go home back across the pond.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
For better or worse --the main topic of the newsrooms today --Martin --Zimmerman. Why does a Moderator --just decide to close a very active thread -Show Closed ????:wink2:
I have no problem with a thread discussing the case. If it turns into a personal thing with people taking shots at each other I'll close this one too.

afterthought

Re: Active thread closed Zimmerman

I just don't have clue what would posses such a large group of people to destroy property and steal stuff. You'll always have a few bad apples but how it moves to the group I have no clue.

There are currently government plans in place for the day that the haves can no longer support the have nots. The government believes the have nots will just take what they need. Causing massive riots every where. They know they don't have the man power to stop this so the government will protect a select few cities.

Something wonderful to look forward to lol.
Some will not like this, but the book by Ann Coulter Demonic has some points to consider.
Here is a book review on it:
Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America: Ann Coulter: 9780307353498: Amazon.com: Books

quamba 638

I just don't have clue what would posses such a large group of people to destroy property and steal stuff. You'll always have a few bad apples but how it moves to the group I have no clue.

There are currently government plans in place for the day that the haves can no longer support the have nots. The government believes the have nots will just take what they need. Causing massive riots every where. They know they don't have the man power to stop this so the government will protect a select few cities.

Too bad the government makes it easy to become a "have not". Then they cater to the "have nots"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Too bad the government makes it easy to become a "have not". Then they cater to the "have nots"

Because they know they are past the point of no return and feat mass rioting if they try to take away. Look at Europe.

island1fox

Did anyone see and hear the Piers Morgan Interview of the TM witness.

I could be wrong --but did she say that Trayvon thought he was being followed by a "Gay" ----and possibly a motive for the turn-around and assault ???

Was this witness coached by the prosecution --not to testify to this under oath ??

Just looking for a clarification :wink2:--I heard about --did not see or hear actual interview.

oldngray

nowhere special
the Piers Morgan interview was awful with Piers trying to use Jeantel to push his own agenda, but she did say when she testified during the trial that the creepy @ss cracker might be someone wanting to rape Martin. I thought her comment was bizarre but she did say it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Zimmerman prosecutor, Angela Cory was asked to give one word that best describes George Zimmerman, after pondering it for a while she says “murderer.”
What a stupid-ass statement !!!!

Upsmule

Zimmerman prosecutor, Angela Cory was asked to give one word that best describes George Zimmerman, after pondering it for a while she says “murderer.”
What a stupid-ass statement !!!!

It's too bad Zimmerman was packing heat. Maybe he'd be lauded as a crime watch hero if, while the poor defenseless skittles eating child was on top of him bloodying his nose and bashing his head into the ground, he could have reached over and found a brick or a rock and smashed his head into a different zip code.

At least then he wouldn't be seen by racist hate filled biased people with a political agenda, as an American practicing his second amendment right to protect himself as well as others in the community he lived in from spoiled assed punks with no regard for others much less the law.

oldngray

nowhere special
Now they are attacking the jury selection. Claiming the prosecution lost because the jury was 6 women ( 5 of them white). Of course the same "experts" predicted a guilty verdict last week because 5 of the 6 women were mothers who would sympathize with Martin. When they didn't get the verdict they wanted they are looking for any excuse possible.

klein

Für Meno :)
What upsets me is several people keep saying they respect the jury's decision ..... then disrespect it.

It's the law of the land !
Even though I disagree, it's again "the law of the land"
And since people of the USA & Florida are happy with those laws - I totally respect it.
It's your country, your people.
It's different !