Active thread - Zimmerman Not Guilty

bbsam

Staff member
So I guess George just has a habit of dating crazy women instead of being an actual hot head like some on here would like us to think. Wonder why bbsam or theotherside weren't rushing to post this newest Zimmerman story.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/11/george-zimmerman-domestic-violence/3990653/
Holy crap! You think this exonerates him?! This happens all the time. This story is far from over. She's crazy and he loves it. Won't end well for either of them.

brett636

Holy crap! You think this exonerates him?! This happens all the time. This story is far from over. She's crazy and he loves it. Won't end well for either of them.

Is that kinda like how it didn't end well for the little wanna be thug Trayvon when he decided to attack an armed victim?

bbsam

Staff member
Is that kinda like how it didn't end well for the little wanna be thug Trayvon when he decided to attack an armed victim?
Sure. If that's the way you wanna see it. The story will go on and on with more people picking on poor little Georgie.

bbsam

Staff member
Well, you hope anyway. I guess I'm old fashioned in believing we should leave an innocent man alone.
it's not a matter of leaving him alone. He's going to continue to bring the spotlight on himself. Same way OJ did, as moreluck likes to point out.

oldngray

nowhere special
Zimmerman does seem to be a walking train wreck about to happen. Eventually his luck will run out if he doesn't wake up. Not just the shooting but living with crazy women which is even more dangerous in my opinion.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
SANFORD, Fla., Dec. 16 (UPI) -- Bidding on eBay for a signed painting of an American flag by George Zimmerman was just shy of $100,000 Monday night.
The top bid at 10 p.m. EST was $99,966. A total of 101 bids had been registered for the 18- by 24-inch painting, done in shades of blue with some of the wording from the Pledge of Allegiance since it was put up for sale on the Internet auction site Saturday.

The eBay bid posting states: "First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :-) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman."

zimmerman-painting-ebay.jpg

brett636

Trayvon Martin’s parents want to write a book about their slain son

Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin said they want to recount who their 17-year-old son was, The New York Times reported Friday. The teen was fatally shot in February 2012 by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, 30, during a confrontation in a gated Florida community.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/justice-story/trayvon-kin-write-book-article-1.1547608

This image is all I need to see to know who their son was. Just another black urban youth who was on the path to either earning his own prisoner number or an early grave for doing something stupid. I guess we know which future won out.

trayvon+martin+finger.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
. Pretty sure you only see one word here.
This image is all I need to see to know who their son was. Just another black urban youth who was on the path to either earning his own prisoner number or an early grave for doing something stupid. I guess we know which future won out.

trayvon+martin+finger.jpg
A picture speaks a thousand words. Pretty sure you only see one word here.

bbsam

Staff member
Because i guarantee you that a white teen in th same pose wouldn't elicit the same suppositions from you.