ada and a request for reasonable accomodation

llamainmypocket

If the Steward was discussing the chance of signing the list with the sup, I don't think there is a HIPAA violation as long as a specific condition is not shared. I could say that an employee has an accommodation when discussing their right to something so long as I don't mention that it involves high blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy, etc. I can just say that they don't qualify medically.

ADA rights are complicated and they go over Labor and the BAs heads. About the only thing to be handled properly are the conditions you listed and simply stating one is unfit medically isn't one an example.

A

Article 3

Screenshot_20170822-002859.png

The ADA website snd contact info is there.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
ADA rights are complicated and they go over Labor and the BAs heads. About the only thing to be handled properly are the conditions you listed and simply stating one is unfit medically isn't one an example.

The BA and labor manager are a part of the end accommodation. They have to be aware and assure that there is no violation of the contract to the other members and separate the job from bidding and future consideration if the person is separated from the Company.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
ADA rights are complicated and they go over Labor and the BAs heads.

Maybe, for some.

I'm sure.... you have a better understanding.

The BA and labor manager are a part of the end accommodation. They have to be aware and assure that there is no violation of the contract to the other members and separate the job from bidding and future consideration if the person is separated from the Company.

Yep.

-Bug-