Hot off Reddit Press...

542thruNthru

$20 is $20
20230620_184444.jpg

trotsky

So you mean to tell me the only reason ups hired me after waiting for a job alert for 2 years is because they are on strike and they want scabs??? Wtf?
Any answers will help. I really would like to work at UPS BECAUSE the UNION! The benefits are the ONLY reason I want the damn job, and the Union is the only reason they still have them. I can throw my back out running around in circles anywhere for nothing…If I show up to orientation am I going to be able to join the union? Or are they expecting me to just steal someone’s job for less money and no benefits??

Take the job. I doubt we will strike but if we do it already sounds like you wont cross so get a foot in the door. Good luck!

HarryWarden

Take the job. I doubt we will strike but if we do it already sounds like you wont cross so get a foot in the door. Good luck!
We should start some campaign to get a ton of people to apply to ups who don’t actually plan on working there, flood the applications and get the hiring processing going, then if we strike they don’t show up and show their support for us lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We should start some campaign to get a ton of people to apply to ups who don’t actually plan on working there, flood the applications and get the hiring processing going, then if we strike they don’t show up and show their support for us lol
This sounds very left wing.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
It's bad enough during peak when one rando shows up "ugh hi I'm Zach, I'm here for orientation".
Then all the sups look at each other like "did you know about Zach" .lol ups bad move