Adam Schiff

oldngray

nowhere special
7084510.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obstruction of Congress ?
What does that actually mean ?
All I can find out is that Trump refused to play along with Nancy and she got mad.
Still not a impeachable charge.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
kinda like a generic impeachment. Every president we've ever had can be accused of abusing his power and obstructing congress.

Wrong, and a lie. No other president has been accused of extorting a foreign government for personal/political gain. As we progress, it would appear that Trump also oversaw the firing of the Ukranian ambassador in order to advance his agenda, and has continuously lied about the entire affair.

Good try. Keep on trying.

newfie

Wrong, and a lie. No other president has been accused of extorting a foreign government for personal/political gain. As we progress, it would appear that Trump also oversaw the firing of the Ukranian ambassador in order to advance his agenda, and has continuously lied about the entire affair.

Good try. Keep on trying.

The current president has not been accused of exhortention either. Are you paying attention? The two articles are for abuse of power and for obstructing Congress. Any and every president in history could be accused of the same. The house Dems are now trying to get the Senate to find the evidence to prove these generic charges.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A liberal friend called me today complaining on how it is just wrong not to televise the Senate Trial. I don't know where my friend got the idea. I used my search engine and all other sources said that the Trial was going to be televised.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who will be the first Senator to disobey the Rules of the Senate Trial. No cell phones and no talking allowed .
Maybe some one should make up Poll about this.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I went out for a while today, on my vehicle's radio I caught that Rush guy's show. He said something about declaring that Schiff's surprise witness would be Lev Parnas back in November 2019.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A liberal friend called me today complaining on how it is just wrong not to televise the Senate Trial. I don't know where my friend got the idea. I used my search engine and all other sources said that the Trial was going to be televised.
Press is not going to have access to Senators other than the televised feed.
He/she is a liberal ... you can't expect him/her to keep things straight in their friend:censored2:ked up head.