Adios Part 2

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
So I guess Cactus is never gonna admit his lie when he said Cobra was bad coverage and overpriced. He didn't know anything about it yet he claimed he knew all about it. Typical liar attack
We're talking about other stuff now (like how much you're cough, cough liked around here.)

TTKU.

oldngray

nowhere special
th.jpg

falcon back

We're talking about other stuff now (like how much you're cough, cough liked around here.)

TTKU.
To be disliked by miserable bitter people is not a problem for me. They don't seem to like content and happy people. They seem to like you even when you are caught telling lies. Doesn't say much for you or their character.

AB831

To be disliked by miserable bitter people is not a problem for me. They don't seem to like content and happy people. They seem to like you even when you are caught telling lies. Doesn't say much for you or their character.
Content and happy people don’t spend all day on the internet trying to convince others how content and happy they are. Let me make this simple for you: nobody cares.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yeah, we seem to get more bitter and miserable every time you post here.

Get the connection?