Adios Part 2

Peytonmanning11

I always said I would not do like the others and post on here after retirement. That time has come. I am on vacation next week to spend a fun filled week in Phoenix and LA for the Nascar races. That will be last week of employment as my wife struck gold on a scratch off ticket yesterday and I am calling it quits. She bought 1 ticket while getting gas and while it isn't millions, or even close, it will pay my health insurance premiums when my lump sum payout runs out. All you miserables that whine and complain about everything can have the sight to continue your usual bad attitudes and can bite me. The few people that actually like their job, good luck. Adios and off to Phoenix in the morning.
MAGA

falcon back

How’s that “I’m retiring and not gonna post on BC anymore” going?
I got bored. Can't fish all the time. The virus shut down travel and I threw most of my golf clubs in the lake. I felt bad that life was so good, I needed to read how miserable most on here were so I could really enjoy retirement.

dezguy

I got bored. Can't fish all the time. The virus shut down travel and I threw most of my golf clubs in the lake. I felt bad that life was so good, I needed to read how miserable most on here were so I could really enjoy retirement.
You're so full of :censored2:, your eyes must be brown.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Reminded

Whatever you say you miserable fella. While I kick back everyday doing whatever I want , you wake up everyday miserable and go to bed miserable and stay that way in between. Must really suck being you
Truth be told, you’re probably dispensing Slurpee’s at 7-11 for a “living” for smart-assed teenagers. Enjoy you’re fake retirement.

dezguy

Reminded

Whatever you say you miserable fella. While I kick back everyday doing whatever I want , you wake up everyday miserable and go to bed miserable and stay that way in between. Must really suck being you
Yup, kicking back all day long trying to convince yourself everyone else is miserable but you, on the internet. Don't you just have the life?

Suck so much being me. Just went out and bought a hot tub. Man, my life sucks. lol

falcon back

Truth be told, you’re probably dispensing Slurpee’s at 7-11 for a “living” for smart-assed teenagers. Enjoy you’re fake retirement.
Nice thought but no 7-11 around here. I am enjoying every day of retirement. Too bad you and most on here are too bitter to enjoy life. Its a great feeling to wake up everyday and know I don't have to work with sorry employees like I see on here.
Why don't you help me out with my Cobra question you lied and said you had the answer to.

dezguy

Nice thought but no 7-11 around here. I am enjoying every day of retirement. Too bad you and most on here are too bitter to enjoy life. Its a great feeling to wake up everyday and know I don't have to work with sorry employees like I see on here.
Why don't you help me out with my Cobra question you lied and said you had the answer to.
Enjoying retirement so much you had to create a new profile?

It will be fine

Yup, kicking back all day long trying to convince yourself everyone else is miserable but you, on the internet. Don't you just have the life?

Suck so much being me. Just went out and bought a hot tub. Man, my life sucks. lol
Do you have a heated porch? Otherwise you can only use that like 2 weeks a year in Canada.