Adios Part 2

It will be fine

84C1525B-3D3B-4069-9DA8-82FD737224ED.gif

vantexan

I always said I would not do like the others and post on here after retirement. That time has come. I am on vacation next week to spend a fun filled week in Phoenix and LA for the Nascar races. That will be last week of employment as my wife struck gold on a scratch off ticket yesterday and I am calling it quits. She bought 1 ticket while getting gas and while it isn't millions, or even close, it will pay my health insurance premiums when my lump sum payout runs out. All you miserables that whine and complain about everything can have the sight to continue your usual bad attitudes and can bite me. The few people that actually like their job, good luck. Adios and off to Phoenix in the morning.
Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you! :)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I always said I would not do like the others and post on here after retirement. That time has come. I am on vacation next week to spend a fun filled week in Phoenix and LA for the Nascar races. That will be last week of employment as my wife struck gold on a scratch off ticket yesterday and I am calling it quits. She bought 1 ticket while getting gas and while it isn't millions, or even close, it will pay my health insurance premiums when my lump sum payout runs out. All you miserables that whine and complain about everything can have the sight to continue your usual bad attitudes and can bite me. The few people that actually like their job, good luck. Adios and off to Phoenix in the morning.
Take @bacha69 wit ya.

Meat

Not a bad time to get out, OF.

The company and this country are what they are, and further discussion on either topic is fairly gratuitous at this point.

I always thought that you were a piece of trash, but I was reasonably impressed by your ability to instill outrage in other posters using the same line year-after-year. In that regard, bravo!

Last edited:

fedx

Extra Large Package
We already know you're retiring. Fred S sent out an email about it today. He said one of his longest tenured employees is retiring and how much he appreciated all your contributions to the corporation. Fred also mentioned in that email that we won't be getting raises this year too.

ManInBrown

Pic of the ticket or it never happened, clown. I always found you to be one of the more comical, delusional posters on here. Pretending you were living some great life on the meager wages your devil of a CEO pays his employees.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
giphy (17).gif

floridays

Best to you in retirement.