ADP Registration and MDA App

KattieBug2021

Hello! I'm new and my first day is November 15th,2021 as a driver helper. I was trying to set up my ADP account for my pay card and MDA on my phone. When trying to register for ADP, it says that my information can't be found in their records and to try again, even with all the correct information inputted. When trying to sign into the MDA, it says the request can't be processed as this time and to try again later. Any tips and advice would be nice!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hello! I'm new and my first day is November 15th,2021 as a driver helper. I was trying to set up my ADP account for my pay card and MDA on my phone. When trying to register for ADP, it says that my information can't be found in their records and to try again, even with all the correct information inputted. When trying to sign into the MDA, it says the request can't be processed as this time and to try again later. Any tips and advice would be nice!
Quit now, helper is the deadest of all dead end jobs.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Call HR, you won't get many helpful answers here. Besides, it takes HR time to get you in the system so chill out.

KattieBug2021

It's now the end of my first week and I haven't received any information, even after asking HR about. All i'm given is the same information on their site, which has been unhelpful.

Commercial Inside Release

You won't get paid until next week.
You work a week, then there is a week delay while they process time cards, print checks, direct deposit, or in your case, load an ADP card.

You might be better off with a paper check, even if you have to stand in line and pay a fee to cash it. I've heard the cards suck. You might be going out of your way to make even more problems for yourself.