ADVICE NEEDED

So I’m about to go to drivers school soon and recently was filling up trucks after drivers got back. I accidentally cracked a window of another truck with my rear view mirror when backing a truck up back to the dock. No one saw it but it will most likely lead back to me. Am I going to drivers school? What do I do?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It wasn’t until after I exited the truck that I even saw the crack so again, not 100% sure I even did it. Just wondering what happens next. Am I fired if they decide I did it?

At this point deny everything

Unless your building has those pesky security cameras

In that case you’re :censored2:ed

ManInBrown

If they find out it was you, youre done. If you got out and looked at it on camera, youre done. Years ago in package in a snowstorm a driver hit a mailbox, and when they called him out for it, he said i had no idea. So they went back and looked at telematics, and he never slowed his speed when the alleged incident happened. So they didnt nail him for not reporting an accident. If you got out and looked and its on camera, it proves that you knew you did it, youre done.

At this point deny everything

Unless your building has those pesky security cameras

In that case you’re :censored2:ed
I’m not even sure about cameras. I just don’t want to report something that wasn’t me and risk taking blame for it. If I knew I did it then I would have let someone know right away.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’m not even sure about cameras. I just don’t want to report something that wasn’t me and risk taking blame for it. If I knew I did it then I would have let someone know right away.
You should have told someone if you had any doubt, in UPS eyes its considered dishonesty that's a cardinal offense.
If they can't trust you with something minor, they definitely can't trust you with something big