After my 2nd day of preloading I..really need tips.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Are you :censored3:kidding me?? Your butt would NOT be loading for those drivers because they would get the preload Sup and take pictures of the crap load you left and it would NOT happen again!

He's a perfect example of why ups needs to go back to a much stricter interview and hiring process.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I really want to get better. I wasn't thinkin it would be that vigorous but damn do I feel it.

I feel confused though because different sups are telling me different things. One tells me to do it a certain way and another says "driver's are pompous :censored2:s, they get paid 50 :censored2:ing bucks an hour. Just toss the box on the right shelf."

I want to be the preloader driver's WANT. One driver is nice to me the other was a dickheadJudyuu. But oh well.

Just looking for advice I guess.

What's a dickheadJudyuu??

W

What The Hawk?

Ok so this is what I've gathered so far. Load the bulkier stops to the rear, utilize the shelf space and put the stops in order, stop using the crayon/marker..

How do I load the bigass boxes towards the end of my loads? (Sorry I forgot what they're called).

The guy who was training me just left me hanging after our shift ended and I still had a :censored2: ton of those huge boxes to load. Thankfully another kind preloader gave me a hand.

I just really need and want to be a good preloader. This :censored2: is making me anxious. I don't want drivers to hate me. :anxious:

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Ok so this is what I've gathered so far. Load the bulkier stops to the rear, utilize the shelf space and put the stops in order, stop using the crayon/marker..

How do I load the bigass boxes towards the end of my loads? (Sorry I forgot what they're called).

The guy who was training me just left me hanging after our shift ended and I still had a :censored2: ton of those huge boxes to load. Thankfully another kind preloader gave me a hand.

I just really need and want to be a good preloader. This :censored2: is making me anxious. I don't want drivers to hate me. :anxious:

I would continue to use the marker while you are on probation period

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Don't over think it. Use common sense. Any new skill set needs time to learn. Focus on being organized, no misloads and learn to lip load securely.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I dont even know how to use the marker. Do I mark every box or just some here and there with the number?

Just from my experience the sups always came by my first 30 days to make sure I was writing the numbers on every box, and scanning the trucks for misloads. I wouldn't bother writing it on any air or rdls/rdrs though.