After peak hires

im in a very rural area, with only Saturday air delivery. New hires after peak will still be hired as RPCD? Or 22.4? I’ve tried to determine this but the language is confusing. Anyone got definitive answer?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
im in a very rural area, with only Saturday air delivery. New hires after peak will still be hired as RPCD? Or 22.4? I’ve tried to determine this but the language is confusing. Anyone got definitive answer?
No Saturday ground means no 22.4

At least that's what our BA told us when trying to get us to vote yes by telling us 22.4 won't effect us because we don't have sat ground del

WTFm8

No Saturday ground means no 22.4

At least that's what our BA told us when trying to get us to vote yes by telling us 22.4 won't effect us because we don't have sat ground del

Tell your BA to pound sand and I hope you voted no.

We don’t have Saturday ground here or at the smaller building 20 min down the road that does mainly rural residential... but it’s predicted to start in the next 2 years at the one down the road and we’d be soon to follow.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Tell your BA to pound sand and I hope you voted no.

We don’t have Saturday ground here or at the smaller building 20 min down the road that does mainly rural residential... but it’s predicted to start in the next 2 years at the one down the road and we’d be soon to follow.
After that comment he was instructed what it means to be in a union "brotherhood". After that he simply read off the changes and made no other comments.

llamainmypocket

Slim chance. In a rural area even slimmer. Drivers can only be hired off the street by a 6 to 1 ratio. That's 6 current employees to each outside hire. My building picks a few each year but the wait to become a driver is like a month.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Slim chance. In a rural area even slimmer. Drivers can only be hired off the street by a 6 to 1 ratio. That's 6 current employees to each outside hire. My building picks a few each year but the wait to become a driver is like a month.
There are plenty of places where nearly all the hires are outside because insiders don’t want to drive

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah who wants to make 37 bucks an hour with fully funded healthcare?

You would sure think they would be beating down the doors to go full time. Apparently UPS (package driver) has become a not so desirable occupation. I wonder what caused that? ;-)

barnyard

KTM rider
We don’t have Saturday ground here or at the smaller building 20 min down the road that does mainly rural residential... but it’s predicted to start in the next 2 years
We were supposed to start Saturday ground 2 years ago, we still do not have it.