age and physical condition of the driver

Indecisi0n

What I meant was a lot of drivers feel they are so beat up they wonder if its just because they are too old or out of shape. However most of the times that's not the case. I was trying to point out that I am younger and in shape but with todays dispatches I am still getting smoked. Your not alone.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I don't know why you're hesitant to file... [-]Ask[/-] Demand [-]for[/-] union help with the heavy stuff and wait. If you're told help will be there at a certain time leave and come back.

Ps. Don't ask for help, demand it.

The Milkman

:peaceful:
I could have thought of a few other ways you might have earned that nickname.

Worked my own pace, when they loaded me up...........Just bought back work or worked as directed...Did not bother me...They could not push my buttons...I knew how to push theirs..Played their game..I won........:peaceful:

Indecisi0n

Worked my own pace, when they loaded me up...........Just bought back work or worked as directed...Did not bother me...They could not push my buttons...I knew how to push theirs..Played their game..I won........:peaceful:

I know the feeling. The chair in the office literally has my name on the back of it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I could have thought of a few other ways you might have earned that nickname.

I'm not milking it. I'm pacing myself. You can't go all out and expect to work this job 30+ years. I also can't work an 11 hour day at the same pace I can an 8.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm not milking it. I'm pacing myself. You can't go all out and expect to work this job 30+ years. I also can't work an 11 hour day at the same pace I can an 8.

My center manager pulled me into the office a few weeks ago because he was "concerned with my SPORH" He told me according to my records in 2010 and 2011 I was running 2 stops an hour more than I am now.
I pointed out very quickly that we weren't working 55 plus hours a week in 2010 and 2011 either,it makes a BIG difference.