Ahmaud Arbery's killers all found guilty of Murder

BigGuy2732

Statically speaking, the lowest birth rates are in majority European nations. Even here in the good old USA, "white" Americans' numbers are declining. The IVF industry was developed due, in large part, to "white" women being unable to conceive or waiting too late in life to attempt natural conception. Couple that with the LBTQRX+LMNOP movement that is sweeping through the suburbs and urban centers, and it drives "white" birth rates even lower. A few corn fed families in middle America can't keep up with Lupe and Maria that have 5 kids a piece. Black and Hispanic women are statically the most fertile (hence the push to put Planned Parenthood clinics in majority African American areas and push the rainbow agenda). If African Americans are reproducing at record levels, Hispanics are gaining an economic foothold in the US and having more children than ever, and "white" birth rates/fertility are at an all time low, it is a matter of time before the "minority" overtakes the so called majority. Afrikaners will have died off as a homogenous society by 2100 as well. Their daughters seem to love the genetically dominant, indigenous South African and Namibian men, for some reason. With that said, I wish you the best of luck in raising your children. I pray they get away from you and your ilk as soon as they are able. Happy Thanksgiving!

Not gonna read this, just assuming it's applauding the genocide of my people.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A.A. had Schizoaffective disorder.
Which is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal thought processes and an unstable mood.
Symptoms: Hallucinations, delusions, disorganized thinking, depressed mood, manic behavior.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A.A. had Schizoaffective disorder.
Which is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal thought processes and an unstable mood.
Symptoms: Hallucinations, delusions, disorganized thinking, depressed mood, manic behavior.
Was prescribed medication, didn't take it, and instead smoked pot, which can worsen schizophrenia.

Sportello

Was prescribed medication, didn't take it, and instead smoked pot, which can worsen schizophrenia.
1637878718165.jpeg

KCJr-Phx

Arbery was a schizophrenic druggie thief who attacked a guy holding a shotgun. It's no one's fault but his own that he bled out in the street like a bitch.

Lol.

I'm raising my children to have an in-group preference for their european heritage and others that look and believe like us. We all have targets on our back, this colorblind existence is over, the other side wants to genocide us.
Lol.... All I read there was "white power, we will not be replaced, we are not second class citizens".