air/combo Q

squirting is 10% pee

working to pay the US Govt 400m in backtaxes
I'm a newly hired pt air/combo inside worker. can UPS hire me for another pt position (any location) so I can bring in something close to 40hrs/wk? and how does the pay structure work? lastly where do I get the union handbook? is that given after my 30day or is it somewhere I have to locate on my own? plz reply

*doing what's right and providing for my family*

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm a newly hired pt air/combo inside worker. can UPS hire me for another pt position (any location) so I can bring in something close to 40hrs/wk? and how does the pay structure work? lastly where do I get the union handbook? is that given after my 30day or is it somewhere I have to locate on my own? plz reply

What local you in big guy?

DriverNerd

Part time positions rarely provide those kinds of hours. You can see if your hub is allowing double shifters or ask for more work at the end of your shift and see who needs help. Personally I wouldn't do anything to rock the boat until after you reach seniority - just go with the flow and do what your supervisor says for your 30 days. As for a contract book, just ask your steward.

Tony Q

My first question is what is an air combo part-time employee? Either you are an inside part-time employee or a less than 8 air driver. I know of a local that has a last than 8 employee that is considered full time. I'm wondering if you are one of these.

You can not work for UPS at another location to make up the hours. This can never happen. You should really find your local union number and call there for an answer to ALL these question. That is a far superior resource.

brown_trousers

My first question is what is an air combo part-time employee? Either you are an inside part-time employee or a less than 8 air driver. I know of a local that has a last than 8 employee that is considered full time. I'm wondering if you are one of these.

You can not work for UPS at another location to make up the hours. This can never happen. You should really find your local union number and call there for an answer to ALL these question. That is a far superior resource.
Ive seen part time air combo in the contract before, probably in art-40. Although ive never actually heard of that job existing anywhere

clean hairy

This is sad.
He retires from football and is having to work at UPS