Air commit times relaxed

DOK

Oh.... their famous step over a dollar to grab a dime money savings plan??? We all know that the savings will be coming out of management in the form of some more wonderful “enhancements”.... cool cool
The customers no likey....

Had a customer say “on your websites year end holiday schedule it says they’re committed again after Christmas Day”, I said I only go by what’s in my board, Orion knows all.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
I'm still allowed to have a little pride in my job.

take pride in your work ethic for sure. the job as we used to know it? not so much anymore...take pride in the fact that you did exactly what was asked of you to the very best of your ability. you are no longer being asked to serve the customers needs first and foremost. you are now being asked to fulfill a computerized metric. run your trace and beat your miles and make your sporh and comply to your compliance and by all means go home feeling proud. do not worry about whether the customer got there package when they wanted or how they wanted or where they wanted

take pride in your work ethic for sure. the job as we used to know it? not so much anymore...take pride in the fact that you did exactly what was asked of you to the very best of your ability. you are no longer being asked to serve the customers needs first and foremost. you are now being asked to fulfill a computerized metric. run your trace and beat your miles and make your sporh and comply to your compliance and by all means go home feeling proud. do not worry about whether the customer got there package when they wanted or how they wanted or where they wanted
Lots of my customers are very good to me. That's why I do it.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Lots of my customers are very good to me. That's why I do it.

see there is where i see a problem. you guys who develop this relationship with customers and start calling them "yours" and "your" truck and "your" route etc. its all UPSs! when UPS changes things that affects the way you are able to interact/service "your customers", what gets affected? not your paycheck (which is the only real reason you come to work) but your mental attitude and frame of mind. now you feel frustrated that your disappointing someone even though its not your fault. who needs that crap on there mind everyday?

see there is where i see a problem. you guys who develop this relationship with customers and start calling them "yours" and "your" truck and "your" route etc. its all UPSs! when UPS changes things that affects the way you are able to interact/service "your customers", what gets affected? not your paycheck (which is the only real reason you come to work) but your mental attitude and frame of mind. now you feel frustrated that your disappointing someone even though its not your fault. who needs that crap on there mind everyday?
I don't feel frustrated. I just do the best I can with what I got.