Air driver

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Here you would earn overtime rate (1.5x) for any unscheduled days outside of the two defined workweeks (m-friend, t-s) and double time if all seven days were worked in a calendar week.

Last edited:

Dttocs

I touch ground friday and get paid 6th day due to that reason. Companys trying to argue that i dont get 7th day on saturday cuz its straight time and I work as a saturday air drive only

542thruNthru

I touch ground friday and get paid 6th day due to that reason. Companys trying to argue that i dont get 7th day on saturday cuz its straight time and I work as a saturday air drive only

Where are you located? Do you know what supplmental contract your under. Like Central, Southern, Western...?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Southern California. Western regional supplement. But i believe article 40 in the master supersedes the others
You get all three, since article 40 does not directly contradict my jc37 articles on overtime (for example) then they both apply. Overtime after 8 hours, overtime after 40 hours, overtime outside of the regularly scheduled workweek, overtime after a 5th punch, overtime on a holiday.
I believe that my local is in agreement to offer double time on a 7th punch in one workweek but I cannot find explicit language.

I would find your BA for at least 1.5X pay, working Sunday through Saturday means you definitely worked 40 straight time hours prior to friday/saturday.

Last edited: