Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly a BILLION dollars to the families of Sandy Hook victims

vantexan

So how much does MSM have to pay the American people for lying to us every hour of every day? I’ll be expecting a check in the mail what’s good for the goose is good for the gander
If you've been damaged by their lies then by all means file a suit and rake it in. It won't come to you through osmosis.

TheDudeAbides92

As an aside, this show trial really shows that sandy hook either really was a false flag
or these parents are the biggest scum on the planet profiting off their allegedly murdered kids. When you have to criminalize speech generally that speech is a threat because it’s true

vantexan

I’m being sarcastic because I know there’s a two tiered system of injustice that only targets people they think are on the “right” like Jones
I'm on the Right and I think what Jones said about the Sandy Hook parents was reprehensible. Your right to free speech does not give you the right to cause mental anguish or to endanger someone's safety by claiming they were part of a conspiracy. They're never going to collect that much money but maybe the jury sent a message to people to not be so damn hateful.

TheDudeAbides92

I'm on the Right and I think what Jones said about the Sandy Hook parents was reprehensible. Your right to free speech does not give you the right to cause mental anguish or to endanger someone's safety by claiming they were part of a conspiracy. They're never going to collect that much money but maybe the jury sent a message to people to not be so damn hateful.
Yeah it does give you that right actually polite speech doesn’t need protection. Now the exception is you can’t overtly incite a riot or lawless action but that’s very difficult to prove.

vantexan

As an aside, this show trial really shows that sandy hook either really was a false flag
or these parents are the biggest scum on the planet profiting off their allegedly murdered kids. When you have to criminalize speech generally that speech is a threat because it’s true
No, it shows that your thinking is warped. To have your child murdered then have a national radio host say you were part of a conspiracy is disgusting. When you tout such things as true you pretty much eliminate the possibility of anyone taking you seriously on just about anything.

TheDudeAbides92

No, it shows that your thinking is warped. To have your child murdered then have a national radio host say you were part of a conspiracy is disgusting. When you tout such things as true you pretty much eliminate the possibility of anyone taking you seriously on just about anything.
Well on that we can agree to disagree. What I find disgusting is that we have a media and a government incapable of telling the truth which opens up speculation

TheDudeAbides92

In the case of sandy hook we know the perpetrator was not who they told us because he died the previous day. They also initially reported that it was his brother Ryan…We did not see any footage of the shooting nor was anybody wounded. And then conveniently they closed the school and pushed gun control. Soo yeah

vantexan

Yeah it does give you that right actually polite speech doesn’t need protection. Now the exception is you can’t overtly incite a riot or lawless action but that’s very difficult to prove.
If that's true then surely Jones will get this overturned. If you say things that cause people to receive death threats then you've harmed that person. That's the standard in a civil suit, whether it's provable that you caused harm. The threshold of proving guilt is much less than in a criminal trial too. Ask OJ.

vantexan

Well on that we can agree to disagree. What I find disgusting is that we have a media and a government incapable of telling the truth which opens up speculation
That has nothing to do with a jury deciding Jones harmed those parents. You didn't sit on the jury and hear the evidence presented. They could have awarded ten trillion instead of almost a billion. Either way it's highly unlikely the parents will collect much.

TheDudeAbides92

If that's true then surely Jones will get this overturned. If you say things that cause people to receive death threats then you've harmed that person. That's the standard in a civil suit, whether it's provable that you caused harm. The threshold of proving guilt is much less than in a criminal trial too. Ask OJ.
Jones opinion is that the entire thing was staged. That’s not my opinion I think it happened but a professional assassin and not a mental midget child was the perp. But he has a right to his opinion and given that the legacy media does nothing but lie it’s not unreasonable to speculate

TheDudeAbides92

That has nothing to do with a jury deciding Jones harmed those parents. You didn't sit on the jury and hear the evidence presented. They could have awarded ten trillion instead of almost a billion. Either way it's highly unlikely the parents will collect much.
They should collect 3 nickels

TheDudeAbides92

But for any major news story the only way you would know what happened is if you were there. Because the media cannot and will not tell the truth. They’re not capable of doing so at this point. They lie by what they tell you as well as by what they don’t tell you

vantexan

In the case of sandy hook we know the perpetrator was not who they told us because he died the previous day. They also initially reported that it was his brother Ryan…We did not see any footage of the shooting nor was anybody wounded. And then conveniently they closed the school and pushed gun control. Soo yeah
You've listened to conspiracy theorists. It was a deranged young man whose mother was seeking to get him institutionalized. He read that on her computer, broke into her gun cabinet and killed her when she got home. And because she spent time as an aide with the kids at Sandy Hook which she really enjoyed he went there with the rifle and slaughtered those kids, taking his psychotic rage out on them. For some reason you and others think you have the right to see their bloody bodies. Of course gun control advocates jumped on that. But to say the parents of that kindergarten class were in on some conspiracy to get gun control, that it never happened, is beyond the pale. You don't get how devastated you'd be if your child died like that and someone claimed you were in on it? That it was all staged? And people were calling you saying they were going to kill you because they believed Alex Jones? Do you honestly have to be there when it happened and witness it personally to believe it actually happened? Really?

TheDudeAbides92

You've listened to conspiracy theorists. It was a deranged young man whose mother was seeking to get him institutionalized. He read that on her computer, broke into her gun cabinet and killed her when she got home. And because she spent time as an aide with the kids at Sandy Hook which she really enjoyed he went there with the rifle and slaughtered those kids, taking his psychotic rage out on them. For some reason you and others think you have the right to see their bloody bodies. Of course gun control advocates jumped on that. But to say the parents of that kindergarten class were in on some conspiracy to get gun control, that it never happened, is beyond the pale. You don't get how devastated you'd be if your child died like that and someone claimed you were in on it? That it was all staged? And people were calling you saying they were going to kill you because they believed Alex Jones? Do you honestly have to be there when it happened and witness it personally to believe it actually happened? Really?
Every mass shooting is carefully planned by the government and law enforcement to push for the removal of the second amendment. So yeah I think we have a right to know who’s complicit in making it happen. They’re not random events that some deranged kid enacts on their own. You’d be a fool to believe that. They’re acting on someone else’s orders. I suppose it’s a coincidence that law enforcement just stands down in every one of these things too

TheDudeAbides92

I agree it’s despicable. The government does not value human life and has no problem killing a few dozen kids to push a political agenda your anger is misdirected

vantexan

But for any major news story the only way you would know what happened is if you were there. Because the media cannot and will not tell the truth. They’re not capable of doing so at this point. They lie by what they tell you as well as by what they don’t tell you
You don't seem to understand the difference between lying and spin. Media outlets will often spin a story according to their point of view. It's very rare that they outright lie about factual events and are quickly called on it if they do. To say that you can't believe anything said shows that you're listening to people who only want you to listen to them and no one else by assuring you only they will be truthful. I know when I watch FOX that they couch things in such a way that's along conservative points of views. Turn to MSNBC and they'll cover the same story with a liberal point of view. One would wonder how such different conclusions can be arrived at. But if you watch closely you'll see that both sides will state what is factually known. X amount of people crossed the Rio Grande. X amount of people were shot in Chicago this weekend. Biden said such and such, showing his speech. But one will say he's brilliant, the other will say what he said proves he's impaired. Do you see the difference?