Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly a BILLION dollars to the families of Sandy Hook victims

TheDudeAbides92

I was only 19 years old at the time but the fact that the parents were on tv laughing and acting completely abnormal yeah that did make me pretty suspicious sorry. No footage of any kind. They had footage of columbine but a whole lot of nothing since as security cameras and technology has gotten better and better

TheDudeAbides92

You've listened to conspiracy theorists. It was a deranged young man whose mother was seeking to get him institutionalized. He read that on her computer, broke into her gun cabinet and killed her when she got home. And because she spent time as an aide with the kids at Sandy Hook which she really enjoyed he went there with the rifle and slaughtered those kids, taking his psychotic rage out on them. For some reason you and others think you have the right to see their bloody bodies. Of course gun control advocates jumped on that. But to say the parents of that kindergarten class were in on some conspiracy to get gun control, that it never happened, is beyond the pale. You don't get how devastated you'd be if your child died like that and someone claimed you were in on it? That it was all staged? And people were calling you saying they were going to kill you because they believed Alex Jones? Do you honestly have to be there when it happened and witness it personally to believe it actually happened? Really?
If it was legitimate no one would claim that. But because the whole thing was such an obvious lie is why people didn’t and still don’t believe it and that’s why they gotta come after someone like Jones who dares to question their bull. But that’s not even the issue even if he’s lying he’s got the right to say what he wants it doesn’t matter if it’s the most offensive speech you can think of

vantexan

Every mass shooting is carefully planned by the government and law enforcement to push for the removal of the second amendment. So yeah I think we have a right to know who’s complicit in making it happen. They’re not random events that some deranged kid enacts on their own. You’d be a fool to believe that. They’re acting on someone else’s orders. I suppose it’s a coincidence that law enforcement just stands down in every one of these things too
If you truly believe this then there's nothing I can say that will change your mind. I honestly don't know how anyone can come to such a conclusion. That's one of the most off the wall theories I've ever heard.

vantexan

If it was legitimate no one would claim that. But because the whole thing was such an obvious lie is why people didn’t and still don’t believe it and that’s why they gotta come after someone like Jones who dares to question their bull. But that’s not even the issue even if he’s lying he’s got the right to say what he wants it doesn’t matter if it’s the most offensive speech you can think of
How was it an obvious lie? And how did you determine it was obvious? And he harmed them with his speech. He got what he deserved.

TheDudeAbides92

If you truly believe this then there's nothing I can say that will change your mind. I honestly don't know how anyone can come to such a conclusion. That's one of the most off the wall theories I've ever heard.
Ok keep believing everything you see on television. People like you are the reason this country’s going down the sh1tter. The powers that be don’t mind murder to push an agenda. They’ve proven that over and over. It’s their bread and butter to scare people into surrendering their rights

TheDudeAbides92

I mean what proof do you have that some lone wolf nut job took his mothers guns and then shot up the school besides that’s what the news said ? There is none. No evidence of any kind. Random crime is extremely rare it’s almost nonexistent. And frankly if they wanted people to believe something like that they should’ve concocted a better story

TheDudeAbides92

How was it an obvious lie? And how did you determine it was obvious? And he harmed them with his speech. He got what he deserved.
He harmed them because their little con game got exposed. What kind of people would try to make billions of dollars off their murdered children? Only politicians

vantexan

Ok keep believing everything you see on television. People like you are the reason this country’s going down the sh1tter. The powers that be don’t mind murder to push an agenda. They’ve proven that over and over. It’s their bread and butter to scare people into surrendering their rights
Yes, you want to believe the most extreme, crazy things possible and if people disagree they're the one with the problem. The country has plenty going on to be worried about. These are factual things with proof they are happening. But conspiracy theorists take it way beyond what factual provable. And they do so because they want us to be divided, want us to view the other side as completely evil, want to hurt others. I know plenty of people who vote Democrat who claim to be Christians. I wonder how they can vote that way with the support for abortion. But their great, great grandfather was a Democrat and every generation after. They gloss things over rather than ever concede a held position is wrong. I think they're wrong, but not intrinsically evil. Conspiracy theorists on the other hand see the other side, and want you to see the other side, as completely evil and there's always a coming day when they're going to rise up and kill the other side before the evil ones rise up and kill them. It's fantasy, but unfortunately some believe it and like what happened in Oklahoma City they act out, killing innocents. A sad state of affairs.

TheDudeAbides92

Again I ask why isn’t the “real”
Media sending a check to all 330 million Americans for the lies they tell every day and the harm they do to people. They can start with the vaccine victims

TheDudeAbides92

Yes, you want to believe the most extreme, crazy things possible and if people disagree they're the one with the problem. The country has plenty going on to be worried about. These are factual things with proof they are happening. But conspiracy theorists take it way beyond what factual provable. And they do so because they want us to be divided, want us to view the other side as completely evil, want to hurt others. I know plenty of people who vote Democrat who claim to be Christians. I wonder how they can vote that way with the support for abortion. But their great, great grandfather was a Democrat and every generation after. They gloss things over rather than ever concede a held position is wrong. I think they're wrong, but not intrinsically evil. Conspiracy theorists on the other hand see the other side, and want you to see the other side, as completely evil and there's always a coming day when they're going to rise up and kill the other side before the evil ones rise up and kill them. It's fantasy, but unfortunately some believe it and like what happened in Oklahoma City they act out, killing innocents. A sad state of affairs.
OKC was a response to the government killing innocent people at Waco and at ruby ridge. I know I know it’s okay when it’s the ATF. Course it’s likely that the government planned that as well to play the victims…again they don’t care about murder they don’t value life. Only their agenda

vantexan

I mean what proof do you have that some lone wolf nut job took his mothers guns and then shot up the school besides that’s what the news said ? There is none. No evidence of any kind. Random crime is extremely rare it’s almost nonexistent. And frankly if they wanted people to believe something like that they should’ve concocted a better story
The police ran an investigation. They found that the mother owned a number of guns including the AR-15. She was a member of a gun club. They also found out she was a teacher's aide of the class that was killed. They found on her computer that she discussed with someone about committing her son to a treatment facility. That she was concerned about his worsening behavior. She also talked in emails about how much she enjoyed working with those kids. And that her computer was logged on when she wasn't home. No, the police couldn't be 100% certain but they could piece together enough information to draw a conclusion of why her son went crazy. But you'd rather believe a grand conspiracy.

vantexan

OKC was a response to the government killing innocent people at Waco and at ruby ridge. I know I know it’s okay when it’s the ATF. Course it’s likely that the government planned that as well to play the victims…again they don’t care about murder they don’t value life. Only their agenda
Doesn't matter. Those were innocent office workers who had nothing to do with Waco or Ruby Ridge. And their innocent children in that nursery. McVeigh, Nichols and others mistakenly believed they'd start a bigger revolt doing what they did. And when people like Jones put out crazy theories there are often people like McVeigh and Nichols who believe it and take it further. If people were calling you making death threats against you and your family based on what a radio personality said how would you feel? Especially if you lost a child and they were saying you were in on it?

TheDudeAbides92

Doesn't matter. Those were innocent office workers who had nothing to do with Waco or Ruby Ridge. And their innocent children in that nursery. McVeigh, Nichols and others mistakenly believed they'd start a bigger revolt doing what they did. And when people like Jones put out crazy theories there are often people like McVeigh and Nichols who believe it and take it further. If people were calling you making death threats against you and your family based on what a radio personality said how would you feel? Especially if you lost a child and they were saying you were in on it?
Wouldn’t bother me unless I was in on it which they were. The truth needs no regulation. The reasons for “conspiracies” is the incessant lying of the media which were supposed to trust

vantexan

Wouldn’t bother me unless I was in on it which they were
The upshot of this is if Jones makes money going forward they can attach his pay and take at least 25% of his after tax earnings. They won't make a whole lot, and he's probably already made moves to protect his wealth, but it's something.

TheDudeAbides92

The upshot of this is if Jones makes money going forward they can attach his pay and take at least 25% of his after tax earnings. They won't make a whole lot, and he's probably already made moves to protect his wealth, but it's something.
I hope those parents are shot next. Do the world a favor. I had sympathy for them before now I have none because I know they lied