Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has a challenger for her seat.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
women should not have the right to vote or run for office.

we had it made before the ERA. stupid bitches.
30F7F7AB-395F-48EB-9E94-161993DE4FAB.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez now has a formidable challenger . Jamaican American businesswoman Scherie Murray has announced that she will seek the Republican nomination to run against AOC in next year's congressional election. Born in Jamaica she immigrated to the U.S at age 9 .

Good luck with that. Running a Republican in AOC's district is like being a Democrat in rural Kentucky. Why isn't the obvious OBVIOUS to you people?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yep, I subscribe to livescience.com as well ... I thought of you when I saw it.
I bought a 3 wheeled bicycle this Tuesday on Facebook Marketplace and the guy I bought it from is an author that covers entanglement in one of his books and we discussed that for over an hour.
Pretty neat guy.
My cat hacked up a hairball Tuesday.....I thought of you

newfie

AOC won with 78% of the vote last year and she was the youngest woman ever to be elected to Congress and won't turn 30 until October. And Trump's attacks will help not hurt her chances to become a fairly powerful congresswoman because seniority and committee chairmanships is where the power is in congress.

150,000 a year amazon jobs

bacha29

Wrong.

95% warehouse workers?

5% making 150K; you're high.
One of the deal breakers was that Bezos had a slave house oops I mean warehouse in the district with 2500 workers. Workers slaving in bad conditions for bad pay were trying to get organized and hold a vote on union elections. Bezos had to agree not to interfere or retaliate against efforts to unionize in exchange for that candy jar filed with 3 billion dollars worth of goodies He wouldn't consent to it. AOC didn't bust the deal . Bezos busted it himself.