Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has a challenger for her seat.

floridays

What is it about 42% not rent controlled you don't get? . Rent controls only apply to apartment buildings with more than 6 units with rents under $2700 per month Now if somebody decides to buy the building remodel and upgrade it who's going to stop them?
Now you question me. I think, in the question I mentioned "social justice councilmen and representatives, " do they have to throw the people they portend to represent under the bus?

Clowns like you are interesting, I asked you a direct question, you dodged. Make sure you never sit in a chair where answers will be compelled. When you are in that position the guy asking the questions already has the answers. I asked for an education, you are lacking as a teacher.

bacha29

Now you question me. I think, in the question I mentioned "social justice councilmen and representatives, " do they have to throw the people they portend to represent under the bus?

Clowns like you are interesting, I asked you a direct question, you dodged. Make sure you never sit in a chair where answers will be compelled. When you are in that position the guy asking the questions already has the answers. I asked for an education, you are lacking as a teacher.
Given that a free education is what you're obviously looking for one was already provided to you beginning at age 5 . Not my fault that you slept through most of it.

floridays

Given that a free education is what you're obviously looking for one was already provided to you beginning at age 5 . Not my fault that you slept through most of it.
I'm questioning the claims that you make yours, by promoting them as fact. You made assertions, I questioned them.
Now it is your turn to support them with fact.
It is obvious you cannot, prove me to be incorrect in my assumption.

bacha29

How many of you people bothered to tune into AOC's just concluded town hall meeting? Since FOX News wasn't covering it probably none. Nevertheless her district is so diverse that they had to bring in 7 different language translators. Of the 5 people on the discussion panel she was by far the LEAST left leaning in her views. Her comments and responses were backed by finished law and believe me she knows immigration law as well as the best immigration lawyers in the country. Changing the messenger will not change the message.

vantexan

How many of you people bothered to tune into AOC's just concluded town hall meeting? Since FOX News wasn't covering it probably none. Nevertheless her district is so diverse that they had to bring in 7 different language translators. Of the 5 people on the discussion panel she was by far the LEAST left leaning in her views. Her comments and responses were backed by finished law and believe me she knows immigration law as well as the best immigration lawyers in the country. Changing the messenger will not change the message.
Based on many statements she has made if she was knowledgeable in this town hall it was because she was coached. And had the questions beforehand. One doesn't become knowledgeable otherwise without years of study.

bacha29

Based on many statements she has made if she was knowledgeable in this town hall it was because she was coached. And had the questions beforehand. One doesn't become knowledgeable otherwise without years of study.
Watch it a draw your own conclusions. Whether coached or studied GOP congressman don't need to do either because they're too afraid to say anything out of fear of not being reelected .

floridays

I had a post declined for whatever reason I don't know, we'll star here:

Exactly what is this finished law you speak of?

I'm claiming now, currently, as I speak, AOC wouldn't know the law if it bit her in her sweet Puerto Rican back side.

Back to your definition of "finished" law.

You're on stage if you choose to display your intelligence.

Box Ox

I know that you never heard of it given the limitations of your one station Fox News antenna but it's called CNN.

They didn’t advertise it this week. Only advertised the drawing for the Democratic debate nights at the end of the month.

Wonder why they’d want to keep an AOC town hall on the DL. Hmmmmmm. Maybe there was an adult in the room when they made that decision.

newfie

I know that you never heard of it given the limitations of your one station Fox News antenna but it's called CNN.

um i believe i said major news network. CNN has what 20 percent of the fox viewership?

I'm surprised CNN had any time slots left inbetween all the trump conspiracy theories they present that no other network will carry

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
As someone with a large portion of their extended family living in Astoria and Ditmar's Steinway, there's no way that even a consensus-building moderate Independent, much less a Republican, would ever be voted for in that district. The pot-smoking white millennials are way too strong there.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As someone with a large portion of their extended family living in Astoria and Ditmar's Steinway, there's no way that even a consensus-building moderate Independent, much less a Republican, would ever be voted for in that district. The pot-smoking white millennials are way too strong there.
Why do you want to disparage pot-smokers?

newfie

Yeah! The City's taxpayers are going to have high expectations after they drop off those billions in sacks full of cash at Jeff Bezos's doorstep! Because that's how it works per AOC!

i wonder if i could get rich if i put jefo bezo's name on my mailbox