Alison vs Mitch

Brown Spider

Here is a no brainer. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I will give you a homework assignment, what year was the recession before Obama started with it? And tell me who was president. Tell me who was president and abolished slavery? Should I go on?

Sorry MenIn...not accepting any homework assignments from nitwits at the moment.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Not sure how helping Obama win the senate to raise electricity prices & snuff out thousands more good paying union jobs helps Kentucky. I know how creating more poor people & jobless dependents helps Democrats stay in power, but I don't know how it helps Kentucky.

Ron Carey lives on

Well, well,well the smurf comes out his hole. The anti-union, tea-baggn rtw advocate. Best stay out of Ky politics smurf, what you don't know could fill a book

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

We can always count on Ron Carey lives to attempt to devolve a thread into a personal mud slinging name calling 2nd grade school yard fight. Anything of substance to say RC? Where is your argument for Grimes & Obamas war on coal mining families across your state?

Ron Carey lives on

If I hurt your feelings smurf, I really don't care. I don't respect you because you don't respect union sacrifices made over the years to secure your rights. You have no clue about what's going on in Ky.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

RC, the only sacrifice unions are making today is their healthcare and that's mostly without their knowledge or understanding. And don't give yourself so much credit. You don't rate high enough on my scale nor have the level of self awareness it would require to hurt my feelings. But back to Alison Grimes... The Apostle Paul denied Jesus 3 times before the rooster crowed. Here's a video of Alison Grimes denying Obama three times between sips of bottled water. Do you think she is being truthful? Alison Lundergan Grimes Refuses To Answer Whether…:

Brown Spider

RC, the only sacrifice unions are making today is their healthcare and that's mostly without their knowledge or understanding. And don't give yourself so much credit. You don't rate high enough on my scale nor have the level of self awareness it would require to hurt my feelings. But back to Alison Grimes... The Apostle Paul denied Jesus 3 times before the rooster crowed. Here's a video of Alison Grimes denying Obama three times between sips of bottled water. Do you think she is being truthful? Alison Lundergan Grimes Refuses To Answer Whether…:

RC made it pretty clear that he was speaking of sacrifices the unions have made over many years and the Atomic_Troll has simply slithered onto another thread in an attempt to sell his RTW agenda.

Listen to RC and keep your nose out of KY.

BTW...the apostle who denied Jesus 3 times was Peter, not Paul. Are you ever right about anything?

Sent using BrownCafe App

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
She's going to lose. And she should, she's dumb. If you can't(won't) even answer a SIMPLE question, then I cannot trust you to make any kind of difficult votes or choices.

Going down in flames

Atomic_Smurf

RC made it pretty clear that he was speaking of sacrifices the unions have made over many years and the Atomic_Troll has simply slithered onto another thread in an attempt to sell his RTW agenda.

Listen to RC and keep your nose out of KY.

BTW...the apostle who denied Jesus 3 times was Peter, not Paul. Are you ever right about anything?

Sent using BrownCafe App
I was clearly talking about TODAYS union sacrifices. This whole last contract was a sacrifice to liberal politics.

Atomic_Smurf

Barack Hussein is toxic in this election. Know why? Because he's failed our country by succeeding in getting his agenda through. With the nations debt nearly doubling in his 2 terms, terrorists & illegals flooding into the country, on the verge of an Ebola epidemic & a president that would rather do $32k/plate fundraisers than do his job, I don't know why anyone would want to give him more power by winning him the senate. Unless you hate America, then I get it.

Atomic_Smurf

"I'm not like Obama" seems to be the most popular democrat campaign talking point going into this election.

Did you guys see where Walmart is now added to the list of employers dropping pt workers from their insurance as a result of the ACA? 30 million more Americans are expected to lose their employer plans at the end of this year. Yaay Obama!

& in other news China took over as the world's largest economy after the U.S. held that title for something like 143 years. Another feather for the communist organizers hat. Decline is destiny when your president believes you've been to big & powerful for to long. Grimes has been one of his biggest cheerleaders & is now ashamed to admit it.

Ron Carey lives on

You have no sense of history. You are a simply part of the me generation. What have you done for me lately mentality. Ky politics is not your strong suit. We have Republican s that help us defeat RTW legislation, and Democrats that vote against gay marriage. Your rants and raves about Obama have no place in this thread.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

smurf I kicked your butt the last 3 month debate we had. Stay down in your doomsday bunker count your ammo and rice, and rub one out to glenn beck

Sent using BrownCafe App