Alison vs Mitch

Ron Carey lives on

Easy to sit behind a mic, and throw stones, like rush,beck,hannity, and O'Riley. If they had nothing to complain about in their shows, what would they do. They make money off fear, and you fall for it, like a carnival game

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

What you have in Kentucky is a crappy choice. Low-information Democrats showed up in large numbers to vote for Mitch McConnell in the primary election. Mitch couldn't count on winning with republicans against his Tea party challenger so his tactic was to rely on the ignorant & uninformed voters in your state. That was a much bigger challenge for him than defeating Grimes. If you wanted to change things for the better in Kentucky you should have gotten involved in the primary race & elected a true constitutional conservative. That being said, now your choice on election day is between two people that will say anything to get elected. Only one of them has a history of supporting coal.

Ron Carey lives on

National Democrats just helped elect Alison. She doesn't fit their bill. She is not a liberal. I think the more press about the democratic machine not supporting her, the better chance she will have with independents. Its a Ky thing

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Well I guess if you support prevailing wage,FMLA, raising minimum wage, lowering students loans and are very much against RTW. Against Gay marriage, against EPA restrictions on coal. She is kust a Ky Democrat.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

I don't care if tea baggers call me a liberal or anybody for that matter, because their definition seems to change everyday. Ive heard Rush call Rand Paul a Liberal. You guys are the ones confused

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Well I guess if you support prevailing wage,FMLA, raising minimum wage, lowering students loans and are very much against RTW. Against Gay marriage, against EPA restrictions on coal. She is kust a Ky Democrat.

Sent using BrownCafe App
So she's not a liberal because she hates gay people & wants dirty air & dirty water ("against epa restrictions"*wink*) That'll bring the liberals out to vote for her. Lol

Ron Carey lives on

All Ky Teamsters contact your local. Nov 3 hundreds of us are walking precincts all Ky counties. Or contact Alison's website on how to help

Sent using BrownCafe App