Alison vs Mitch

Atomic_Smurf

So nothing to support Grimes and her support of President Obolas destructive policies? Nothing? Only personal attacks & insults as usual.

Atomic_Smurf

If you kicked my butt your mother must be keeping score. You started this thread so I'm just asking you to defend your anti-coal, pro abortion, pro-Obolacare, anti-worker candidates views & explain how that represents the people in your state.

Ron Carey lives on

Your funny smurf. UMWA endorses Alison. Mitch has voted against raising minimum wage 17 times, and also voted against equal pay for equal work for women. Obama is not on the ballot. Carl Rove' s superpac, Koch brothers, and NRTW are among Mitch's supporters. Alison is a devout Catholic and has respect from both side of the isle. Your sound bites about Alison can be matched by many sound bites from Mitch over his 30 year career

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

You do know Alison' s term would last 4 years after President Obama. Why Don't you run for office? You slogan could be" Whatever beck,hannity, and Limbaugh says im for". I work for Alison 3 nights a week, working precincts, make about 150 calls a week. Im not a armchair quarterback like you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brown Spider

Your funny smurf. UMWA endorses Alison. Mitch has voted against raising minimum wage 17 times, and also voted against equal pay for equal work for women. Obama is not on the ballot. Carl Rove' s superpac, Koch brothers, and NRTW are among Mitch's supporters. Alison is a devout Catholic and has respect from both side of the isle. Your sound bites about Alison can be matched by many sound bites from Mitch over his 30 year career

Sent using BrownCafe App

The Atomic_Troll is scrambling through his sources...Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly and Limbaugh. He'll get back to you when he gets his twisted talking points from that unholy alliance.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Sent using BrownCafe App
The UMWA's endorsement of Grimes is a perfect example of why union members have lost trust in their leadership. No different than the Teamsters endorsement of Obama who then used workers insurance earnings as a subsidies for others. Unions supporting far left-wing politics have done more to destroy union solidarity among its members over the last decade than anything. People see what is happening to their country & it doesn't help that our unions are helping its demise.

Last edited:

Atomic_Smurf

Mitch McConnell should have been ousted in the primaries for his unethical use of Democrat tactics, misleading voters into thinking his primary challenger was a racist. Unfortunately Kentucky is going to be stuck with him now for 6 more years.

Atomic_Smurf

Mitch McConnell is a useless nimrod. He is the sole reason I stopped giving to the GOP & instead support constitutional TEA party challengers.

Ron Carey lives on

Never heard of anybody being pro-abortion, except for maybe abortion clinics. Adoption options, Adult consent, has got Alison in trouble with the pro -choice crowd. What have the tea baggers done to stop abortion lately? Oh yea they wouldn't have anything to run on, if it was illegal

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Smurf your opinions, on unions and politics, are straight out the Glenn Beck playbook. A billion dollar business designed to reel simple minded catfish like you in, with fear, shock, and doomsday talk. The truth of it is none of those blowhards have the stones to run, just loke you

Sent using BrownCafe App

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Smurf your opinions, on unions and politics, are straight out the Glenn Beck playbook. A billion dollar business designed to reel simple minded catfish like you in, with fear, shock, and doomsday talk. The truth of it is none of those blowhards have the stones to run, just loke you

Sent using BrownCafe App
Why would they run? They're smart enough to know that A. they'd take a paycut B. couldn't get anything done because of the gridlock C. they get their message across better and more efficiently as mouthpieces and SUPERPACS and D. Most politics these days has less to do with what's best for the people and has more to do with what's best for corporations. And it goes both ways for Libs and Cons. I can't wait for this my way or the highway mentality this :censored2:ing country's people has to breed out. Like there's only one way to get a prosperous nation...there's several ways. There's zero acceptance of another opinion. Absolute bull:censored2:.

Atomic_Smurf

Wonder what the UMWA thinks about their endorsement since the video was released of Grimes' campaign aids reassuring someone that her vocal support for the coal industry was just to get elected.

Grimes’ campaign workers caught on hidden camera:…:

Bet the UMWA members feel really good about their leaderships endorsement now. Just another prime example of how todays unions are putting politicians needs & wants in front of the people they're supposed to represent and the American working public in general.

Atomic_Smurf

Getting harder to defend huh Ron Carry Lives? Your election day shuttle service may have to resort to offering cigarettes & a handy to lure voters to into your rusty van.

Ron Carey lives on

Not hard to defend Alison at all. You on the other hand haven't told me 1 thing that Mitch has done for Ky. You call him a nimrod in one post, and then question why I support Alison in the next. She totally kicked his butt last night on a C- span debate last night, by the way. Poor smurf so confused. You should start a website or talkshow." Im union and not proud of it" . "I make my money through union wages, but I feel so guilty about it" maybe you can go on dr phil

Sent using BrownCafe App