All amazon today

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Thanks bro
1FC90E20-F88D-43E2-91CB-A01C382DCA5C.gif

Brownsocks

Just a dog
So if we did not have the Amazon volume, where we would get the volume?

Amazon is fueling the extra routes. Packages = jobs everyday in my building.

Do we have some issues, sure but volume is not the problem I promise you.
Wasn't too long ago that
So if we did not have the Amazon volume, where we would get the volume?

Amazon is fueling the extra routes. Packages = jobs everyday in my building.

Do we have some issues, sure but volume is not the problem I promise you.
That will just mean more layoffs down the road as Amazon continues to add more van's and planes.

In a year our Amazon volume has picked up dramatically as evidenced by my photo gallery and while stop density is important how much are we really making off of them? 90% of the Amazon I delivered yesterday was standard ground.
I'm not against Amazon volume, but the dumps the last week are a little ridiculous as is panicked management and sales leads.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
If FXG dumped them because they were paying too little to compensate our eggplant subcontractors, y u think brownie Corp is making a profit servicing Amazon freight?

Whither

Scofflaw
At least now, you're being compensated much more than your former DSP subcontractor, eh?

Yup, even at UPS bottom scale there's no comparison. Significantly harder work too. I'm eligible for the 9.5 list now and will be signing up. Been pulling 52-53 hrs/week since qualifying.

Bob11B

I don’t give a :censored2: what I deliver, as long as I get my GTD 8....be a good little boy and work as directed. Merry Christmas

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

In our area, FEG will not catch up till after the New Year. They are a week to 10 days behind and have been making the evening news regularly.
We are behind at at least one of our buildings, but for whatever reason, have not made the news.
I went by our building at 1900 and there was still cars out. Volume wise, we were not down that much from Friday.
We cleaned up. I talked to a FedEx express driver yesterday and they were behind by about a week. Ground in our area has been very light since they left amazon.

OrioN

Bob, yeah... take your compensation, but you're helping the competition to save their promises of getting their cargo on time to those prime members.

What other brownie drivers are getting the bigger picture of why are you delivering their stuff at lower rates than what FXG rejected.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Bob, yeah... take your compensation, but you're helping the competition to save their promises of getting their cargo on time to those prime members.

What other brownie drivers are getting the bigger picture of why are you delivering their stuff at lower rates than what FXG rejected.

I doubt the rate we're getting is lower than what FedEx rejected. Truth be told, I think FedEx's rate was lower initially and that's why they were using X at first. Once FedEx dumped them they had no choice but to use us. The rate is still not worth it most likely, but I bet it's more than what FedEx was paid.

OrioN

Plus, your company has better resources than the FXG subcontractors to handle the increased freight.

Even without Amazon, some FXG subcontractors are struggling... because they didn't hire enough this peak season or paying those drivers a competitive rate

Plus with going 7 days a week operation since November, they should've known to increase their fleet & drivers

FedEx stock is crashing and burning. What do you think the future will be?

Poop Head

Judge me.
hat other brownie drivers are getting the bigger picture of why are you delivering their stuff at lower rates than what FXG rejected.
Bezos is tanking your stock price, gonna buy FedEx, and all the accounts that come with it. The accounts that we've been loosing..

Gone fishin

I doubt the rate we're getting is lower than what FedEx rejected. Truth be told, I think FedEx's rate was lower initially and that's why they were using X at first. Once FedEx dumped them they had no choice but to use us. The rate is still not worth it most likely, but I bet it's more than what FedEx was paid.
I’ve seen the numbers, UPS are lower

OrioN

I'm a member at Amazon to give and read product reviews only.

I can find similar items on EBay, Ali Express, and wish for much cheaper prices.

Don't need 1/2 days delivery either, just order ahead of time