Always something going on.

El Correcto

god is dead
I quit going to lunch with the people in my loop because of homophobic comments. I never reported it or cared really, I just don't want to be around people who act that way. If it was a supervisor making these comments I'd be filing just like this guy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I quit going to lunch with the people in my loop because of homophobic comments. I never reported it or cared really, I just don't want to be around people who act that way. If it was a supervisor making these comments I'd be filing just like this guy.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1456888819.858589.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Can you imagine the phone calls being made to the managers at that center from higher ups. I for see some management shuffling going on there in the near future. We know that ALWAYS solves the problems.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can you imagine the phone calls being made to the managers at that center from higher ups. I for see some management shuffling going on there in the near future. We know that ALWAYS solves the problems.
I thought they didn't condone workplace violence???? If I told a supervisor he or she was a lazy n$&&? I would be walked out... Once again stupid corporations and double standards...

browntroll

for a second i thought he was a supervisor, its fun to watch pt sups getting harassed by full time sups. its even funnier
when management tries to harass union employees and it blows up in their face. i got yelled at by a new full time sup once
and i yelled back at him, ever since then him and another pt sup that was there avoid me or ask other sups to talk to me.