Am I a 22.3?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I didn’t bid on anything. I meant to say am I a 22.4?

How did you get into driving without bidding on a driving position? Think back, was there a list for a job opening you put your name on? That's bidding. At the top of that list it would say what position you were bidding on, full time regular driver, or combo.

542thruNthru

How did you get into driving without bidding on a driving position? Think back, was there a list for a job opening you put your name on? That's bidding. At the top of that list it would say what position you were bidding on, full time regular driver, or combo.

Here we only put our names on the PT to FT list. When it's our turn they ask us if we are still interested in being a FT driver.

specter208

My center didn't hire any new drivers this year. But they brought in a bunch of seasonals and some drivers from other buildings on loan. :(

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Here we only put our names on the PT to FT list. When it's our turn they ask us if we are still interested in being a FT driver.
Same here. I should have a few more months seniority ft than I have. Didn’t put my name on the lost because the plan was to transfer as a pt. They burned through the whole list of names and came up to me in the sort isle on s
A Thursday asking if I wanted to start driving school on Monday.

542thruNthru

How does a regular package driver bid on a combo job?

Sign the bid?

This has to be a trick question.

You have to have at least 15 years FT as a driver and have your name on the FT combo list to bid on a FT combo job.

Screenshot_20181220-194615.png