Am I a 22.3?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
He said they only bid pt to ft, so I was curious what they did. We have two lists going, one for ground driver, one for combo.

I wasn't thinking of that because around here, no PTer has a shot of getting a combo job, so there is no list of PT to combo, only a list of PT to Driver.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I wasn't thinking of that because around here, no PTer has a shot of getting a combo job, so there is no list of PT to combo, only a list of PT to Driver.
We have so few that only one combo job has been filled since I've worked here, and I think it went to a part timer. I'll have to dig into it, but I'm guessing it's based on building seniority.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
We have so few that only one combo job has been filled since I've worked here, and I think it went to a part timer. I'll have to dig into it, but I'm guessing it's based on building seniority.

Here, since the combo jobs are FT, only FTers get to bid on them.

If nobody bids, then it opens to PTers.

IESucks

I’ve been with the company for 7 years as a loader and started my 30 days driving on Oct 30. I passed my 30 but I am now wondering if I’m a 22.3 driver. Some of my coworkers said I’m a regular ft driver because the new contract has not be ratified. I’m in Local 150 if that helps. Thanks in advance.
We don't know thanks