Am I going bald?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Clyde the Glyde Drexler, Michael Air Jordan, and The Mailman Karl Malone rock the bald. They were winners and so can you.
It took Clyde a while to finally bite the bullet.
97ADAE4E-9CB7-4A29-B76F-DF138FF39461.jpeg

Superteeth2478

Hello everyone, new driver here. I been driving for UPS for 6 months. But I've been worried that I'm losing my hair due to all the stress of dealing with the SPORH that management is holding me to.....

Anyone else here lose their hair due to stress?
Well with as much money as you make as a UPS driver you can pay for hair transplants man!

JJinVA

Hello everyone, new driver here. I been driving for UPS for 6 months. But I've been worried that I'm losing my hair due to all the stress of dealing with the SPORH that management is holding me to.....

Anyone else here lose their hair due to stress?

There actually is a condition called alopecia where you develop stress knots under your scalp and chunks of hair will fall out. I had that when I was younger. I was going to school fulltime in the evening (8 hours a day), working at a concrete company during the day (8 hours a day) and had a part time job Friday Saturday and Sunday (4 hours each day). It looked like ring worm but in three different sections of my head and it was smooth as a baby a____. My brother kept calling me Patches The Dog lol