Am I loosing it?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I have only given my number to only a handful of select customers and never to any residential customers. Until UPS pays for my phone and makes multiple daily attempts part of delivery methods or I am instructed by the center to go back, NI and leave a notice.

Geo926

Should of just answered the first time she called back, said sorry I've already been to your place see you tomorrow.

Geo926

He already tried to take care of the customer by calling in the first place, which most will not even attempt.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If I have a NDA medication shipment ...especially for a veteran....and there is no apt# on it, I will go ahead and call the number on the package just in case they really need it that day. Otherwise, I never call or give out my number to customers, it just causes problems.
On my carrier I can use 867 and my number does not show up. For emergency shipments only such as medication.

upsman68

I have only given my number to only a handful of select customers and never to any residential customers. Until UPS pays for my phone and makes multiple daily attempts part of delivery methods or I am instructed by the center to go back, NI and leave a notice.

I had an OMS CLERK tell me since I have the UPS discount on my ATT phone plan they can call my cellphone anytime they want.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had an OMS CLERK tell me since I have the UPS discount on my ATT phone plan they can call my cellphone anytime they want.
f9222cb47c1692ef83bdbb982e6c9d1b.jpg