Am I missing something?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
honestly they are mad because they just want to be mad.
Is the full contract available to read yet? I was worried because there was something about wage increases being much lower for post-August PT employees. PT employees with 5 years' seniority probably only count for some 10-20% of the workforce if I were to guess. We might only be getting historic wage increases for a minority.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Starting at 9:20 is just insane. Most days I spend the first half of my day pissed at how behind I feel.
They parked all the cars on one row like sardines so I can't leave until 9:25 Even with a 9:00 Start time and this is despite clearing out the building and bringing work to new spoke centers.

Car wash is getting plenty of hours /cheesy/

Is the full contract available to read yet? I was worried because there was something about wage increases being much lower for post-August PT employees. PT employees with 5 years' seniority probably only count for some 10-20% of the workforce if I were to guess. We might only be getting historic wage increases for a minority.
Unborn PTers get 50 cents a year and will be at $23/hr on 08-01-2027. Current seniority PTers get the full raises and will be at least making $25.75/hr on 08-01-2027.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Unborn PTers get 50 cents a year and will be at $23/hr on 08-01-2027. Current seniority PTers get the full raises and will be at least making $25.75/hr on 08-01-2027.
I don't care how much lingo they add, it needs to be, at an absolute minimum, 24.50 starting in 2027. Not a terrible contract but there is not enough cheddar here to sell out lol. I think we should make the company lift the glass on the big red button one more time.

I don't care how much lingo they add, it needs to be, at an absolute minimum, 24.50 starting in 2027. Not a terrible contract but there is not enough cheddar here to sell out lol. I think we should make the company lift the glass on the big red button one more time.
Dude, unless you're in the central or southern (and good for them I'll add) you're pension is probably getting :censored2:ed. I couldn't give a :censored2: less about anyone's wage if they're robbing pensions.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dude, unless you're in the central or southern (and good for them I'll add) you're pension is probably getting :censored2:ed. I couldn't give a :censored2: less about anyone's wage if they're robbing pensions.
NYSTPF and WCTPF are historically the two funds with the highest monthly pension payments, each averaging $5,500/month. NYSTPF received a total of $1.4B in bailout money, which will ensure that they will be able to provide pension payments through at least 2051, while WCTPF continues to provide strong returns for their members. CSPF received $35B in bailout money and will receive an additional $5B when their supplemental application is approved.

No one is a victim of "pension robbing".

PT Car Washer

@PT Car Washer not sure why the downvote but i guess you would have to know these guys. They really are just mad all the time no matter what🤣
Mad for being left behind again. Some have been working PT for decades just to be paid a starting wage. As far as becoming a FT delivery driver, we all know because of age or physical condition that is not an option. We all know that FT person who could have been retired PT but took that FT job and now have to wait until 65 for the same pension.

Cowboy Mac

Mad for being left behind again. Some have been working PT for decades just to be paid a starting wage. As far as becoming a FT delivery driver, we all know because of age or physical condition that is not an option. We all know that FT person who could have been retired PT but took that FT job and now have to wait until 65 for the same pension.
One time payment of $1.50 is an insult. They should get $1 a year IMO.

NYSTPF and WCTPF are historically the two funds with the highest monthly pension payments, each averaging $5,500/month. NYSTPF received a total of $1.4B in bailout money, which will ensure that they will be able to provide pension payments through at least 2051, while WCTPF continues to provide strong returns for their members. CSPF received $35B in bailout money and will receive an additional $5B when their supplemental application is approved.

No one is a victim of "pension robbing".
Reducing pension contributions by half or more to secure "historic raises" is exactly that. I didn't say anyone's pension was being reduced or that money was being actively withdrawn from anyone's fund, you come up with the dumbest :censored2:. Quit responding to me, I am literally NEVER asking you.