Am I required to go back to the Hub every night if I don't Drive Everyday?

Hey guys, first post. So.... I'm a TCD that came from the Twilight Hub. I started driving during Peak, October 22nd. I have driven every day since then until today. 99% of the hub workers that drove during Peak have already went back at night. My question is if I don't drive one day during the day, do I have to report to the Twilight hub at night. I would like to know what the exact rules as I am not familiar with them. Thanks in advance!

So as long as I either punch in as a driver or at night loading once a week I cannot get written up? I am also concerned about that, I want to make sure my job is safe.

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't believe anything you read on here----every place has different rules. Ask you supervisor or better yet your center manager or who ever the hell is in charge.

Well I have kinda talked to my night sup about it but I don't believe everything that he says... he is not telling me the correct information. He also told me I was supposed to be back in the hub and wasn't allowed to go in there in the morning to offer myself to my center to drive anymore. Guys going up there looking for work has been done for YEARS! That's why I came here to see what you guys had to say.

Last edited:
You say "expected" but are there any regulations anywhere that say I have to? All the other guys have been taking it as a day off when they are not on route, they don't even try to run trash or misloads. They just bail.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info guys! Just to clarify, when I said "the other guys just bail".. they are TCD's too. So they run the risk of getting written up for no call no show for their evening jobs?

Last edited:

BrownBrokeDown

You have to report to Twilight. My hub didnt enforce this for years, however about a year and a half ago they started. People tried to fight it. It was always the rule just not enforced.

Brown Matrix

He Starting To Belive
You automatically default back to your hub job. that being said If you are out of sight you are out of mind.if you call your part time sup. and ask "when do you need me back" you can always use the reset rule.

So guys, if I run a route I know that I don't have to report to the hub in the pm. But what about when I just run air or air and bleeds, etc? I was told that if I drive at all I don't need to report. Is this correct information?