My hours are driving me crazy and I don't know what to do.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You sure complain about the Teamsters a lot for someone who gets almost 40 bucks an hour as a part timer.
If he got $50 an hour, and all he had to do was show up at the center and pick up (no direct deposit for this deal) a check once a week, he would complain that it was on a Friday when traffic is worse.
Libs cry about anything and everything.

PT Car Washer

If he got $50 an hour, and all he had to do was show up at the center and pick up (no direct deposit for this deal) a check once a week, he would complain that it was on a Friday when traffic is worse.
Libs cry about anything and everything.
You know nothing of which you speak. But don't let that stop you.

PT Car Washer

You sure complain about the Teamsters a lot for someone who gets almost 40 bucks an hour as a part timer.
Just pointing out the concessions that the Teamsters have given the company over the years. Sure I have it made. Some would even consider it a fantasy job.

If you're not on a PT schedule that week, then don't answer your phone if they call you. You're not obligated to answer and won't get punished for not doing so.
Said it himself, he's new. Newbies don't want to make waves and are basically yes men because they think it'll get them in good with management. They just complain they're getting over worked but will do nothing about it except be bitter about it.