amazon and saturdays?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My whole Center was forced to work one Saturday outside of Peak Season. Before the '96 Olympics, we were forced to come in and deliver event tickets. They were all signature required too. I had 500 for my area, it took over a week to get rid of them.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
There is no way to cheat, at all, anymore.
Yet I come back from vacation, and deal with complaint after complaint, apartments that have a storage room specifically for residents sheeted Not in, ground shipper release packages sheeted not in, driver follow ups for packages left on wrong street, pickups completely missed, etc, etc, but they ran an hour under, so that's all that matters, I fix all there crap, but yet I'm the piece of crap, lmfao

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yet I come back from vacation, and deal with complaint after complaint, apartments that have a storage room specifically for residents sheeted Not in, ground shipper release packages sheeted not in, driver follow ups for packages left on wrong street, pickups completely missed, etc, etc, but they ran an hour under, so that's all that matters, I fix all there crap, but yet I'm the piece of crap, lmfao
I hear ya. Missed pick ups, bad ads, yup see it all. And I am an hour late, hes an hour early, but the paper trail ends, LOL. And thats a trail they never follow. because it results in a better number. And I am not in my truck for an hour before start time sweating like a whore in church to get done early.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If Dave wasn't his management team's lapdog, Dave would have refused to falsify the delivery.

If Dave had any skin in the game he would have refused to falsify the delivery.

This was not my customer. They needed the part and quite frankly couldn't have cared less that it was 3 minutes late----would have been 2 if not for the red light----as a crucial machine was idled until that part showed up.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If Dave had any skin in the game he would have refused to falsify the delivery.

This was not my customer. They needed the part and quite frankly couldn't have cared less that it was 3 minutes late----would have been 2 if not for the red light----as a crucial machine was idled until that part showed up.

If they didn't care, why not just let it show as late?

center manager scared of getting scolded?

Future

Victory Ride
Wdfd