amazon and saturdays?

Future

Victory Ride
Yet I come back from vacation, and deal with complaint after complaint, apartments that have a storage room specifically for residents sheeted Not in, ground shipper release packages sheeted not in, driver follow ups for packages left on wrong street, pickups completely missed, etc, etc, but they ran an hour under, so that's all that matters, I fix all there crap, but yet I'm the piece of crap, lmfao
image.jpeg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Dave has never falsified a NDA delivery unless specifically directed to do so by a supervisor.

(There are still ways to cheat)

If Dave had any skin in the game he would have refused to falsify the delivery.

This was not my customer. They needed the part and quite frankly couldn't have cared less that it was 3 minutes late----would have been 2 if not for the red light----as a crucial machine was idled until that part showed up.
no you wouldn't have. You would falsify the delivery regardless because that's who you are. You don't ever want to look bad to those in authority ever.

And you could have refused to work as directed in that case because management can't instruct you to be dishonest. It's in the contract. And backed by the union.

You know, those two things you hate.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If Dave had any skin in the game he would have refused to falsify the delivery.

This was not my customer. They needed the part and quite frankly couldn't have cared less that it was 3 minutes late----would have been 2 if not for the red light----as a crucial machine was idled until that part showed up.
you meant to say "if Dave actually had a backbone ".

Fixed it for you.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Are they moving any package car drivers to 4x10 schedules with this? It's been awhile but I think that language is in the contract just like feeders. I never see package car drivers with my feeder schedule so I have no idea what is happening locally.

I'm guessing many would be angry with that that schedule because OT would be tough to get.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are they moving any package car drivers to 4x10 schedules with this? It's been awhile but I think that language is in the contract just like feeders. I never see package car drivers with my feeder schedule so I have no idea what is happening locally.

I'm guessing many would be angry with that that schedule because OT would be tough to get.

They tried to get 4x10 language for pkg car in our most recent supplement----it was voted down.