Amazon building 1.6 billion airhub next to ours in Kentucky!

Cman84

Ups , fed-ex and usps need to jack up their rates. Or tell them to do it themselves, I know we need their buisness. But we can not let them put us out of buisness.

Returntosender

I seem to remember the sky was falling when DHL tried to compete with us in America. How'd that work out?
You living in the past. I've been Amazon is threat for the past three years. At the time members saying Amazon a threat they can't even make a profit. Now they making profits, Amazon doesn't have the necessary people to create such a ground network, present time and in 2015 been poaching UPS management they creating the ground network in certain cities. Amazon will still uses UPS to move majority of their volume. Apparently they getting in the air cargo business.

Sky is falling is next day air results. The sky is falling is a slow fall not instant.

Johney

You living in the past. I've been Amazon is threat for the past three years. At the time members saying Amazon a threat they can't even make a profit. Now they making profits, Amazon doesn't have the necessary people to create such a ground network, present time and in 2015 been poaching UPS management they creating the ground network in certain cities. Amazon will still uses UPS to move majority of their volume. Apparently they getting in the air cargo business.

Sky is falling is next day air results. The sky is falling is a slow fall not instant.
What the hell did you just say?

govols019

You smell that?
We have an old center manager that now works for Amazon...if that is indicative of the UPS management they are "poaching" then they will be out of business before the end of the year.

Johney

We have an old center manager that now works for Amazon...if that is indicative of the UPS management they are "poaching" then they will be out of business before the end of the year.
Kinda like FedEx ground, we had a few drivers fired for assorted things, guess where they ended up working?

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
I

had to reread this a good 4 times

jaker

trolling
Why do we talk about something that none of us can change or even give a opinion to the people up stairs

I think there is plenty of people sitting in some office running numbers and know more then we even know about what's going on that are not going to let us get taking out by Amazon

So why even talk about it , let's talk about stuff that we have some control over

Scuba Steve

Looks like Walmart is going after Amazon. They changed their shipping charges yesterday.

Walmart has been gearing up to go after Amazon. They have been building million sq/ft facilities around the country just for online sales against Amazon. They also bought Jet.com Walmart Has Completed Its Acquisition of Jet.com

What you should be worrying about is FDX Ground is also building centers right next to, or as close as possible to these Walmart facilities. FDX is cutting transit times and able to do it for less than UPS. http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay...lanning-massive-200m-distribution-center.html

Hi@Turdferguson