Amazon drivers do UPS drivers job at half the price

All you overpaid and whiny union slugs are scared.

Amazon has proven they can do your overpaid job for half the price.

Maybe all you drivers should be appreciative, instead you complain and that's why Amazon will eventually take this company over.

Once their network and logistics can support it, they will take away UPS accounts and beginning shipping everything. Writing is already on the wall. Within the past 5 years, amazon trucks and hubs are at every corner.

All you union slugs better start getting another skill other then complaining about stops.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Maybe all you drivers should be appreciative, instead you complain and that's why Amazon will eventually take this company over.

Once their network and logistics can support it, they will take away UPS accounts and beginning shipping everything. Writing is already on the wall. Within the past 5 years, amazon trucks and hubs are at every corner.

All you union slugs better start getting another skill other then complaining about stops.
Bezos is the devil, Beelzebub

Non sequitur

Government creates inflation, and since big corporations have an incestuous relationship with government, blame the rich and educated not the working Man.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Sure thing.. I am going to put my application in tomorrow to Walmart...

Thanks for the heads up...👍

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How come I don’t get free 2 day shipping any more?
It’s very annoying

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

Wagie wagie get back in the cagie

Box Ox

Wow, someone is super bitter about being an Amazon driver. Guess you were fired by UPS sometime after your last post on September 4 in which you asked what happens if you refuse to work.

Must be pretty soul-sucking to be paid half the money while also having that automatic firing by robot Sword of Damocles hanging over your head constantly.

Oh, and I've never actually seen an Amazon employee prove they can do what a UPSer can do. Which is probably why you're probably not still at UPS.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Conference call go badly this morning? :lol:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Wow, someone is super bitter about being an Amazon driver. Guess you were fired by UPS sometime after your last post on September 4 in which you asked what happens if you refuse to work.

Must be pretty soul-sucking to be paid half the money while also having that automatic firing by robot Sword of Damocles hanging over your head constantly.

Oh, and I've never actually seen an Amazon employee prove they can do what a UPSer can do. Which is probably why you're probably not still at UPS.
He seems like the type that would get promoted.

Clueless and angry?

Sounds like a part time supervisor to me.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

So, you couldn’t hack it at UPS? Enjoy you’re stay at that hell!