Amazon is going to put UPS and FedEx out of business

Johney

Let's see them shove all of those air conditioners, lawnmowers and furniture into those little vans
Come on man it's completely impossible for them to just stop using USPS and UPS due to the pure volume they produce. A/C unit's, lawnmowers and all that crap will still go trough UPS. What will hurt them is if UPS starts charging them accordingly per package.

Come on man it's completely impossible for them to just stop using USPS and UPS due to the pure volume they produce. A/C unit's, lawnmowers and all that crap will still go trough UPS. What will hurt them is if UPS starts charging them accordingly per package.
That's mostly what we are getting

Overpaid Union Thug

With Over 16% late they may have to reduce the amount they are delivering until their network is improved.I noticed that a lot of their packages that are Miss routed at the distribution center’s are turned over to us. They have the yellow stickers on them and they will say “wrong bin” or something like that.

Right now all I’m worried about is sharing the road with those idiots. I had one pull up in front of me practically nose to nose at a stop because he did not want to stay on the right side of the road and I have to walk and extra 10 feet or so. I’ve also seen them backing out of driveways onto very busy roads. It’s just a matter of time before one of them seriously hurts someone or themselves.

So, right now the name of the game for them is Late and Dangerous.

Johney

Let's see them shove all of those air conditioners, lawnmowers and furniture into those little vans

That's mostly what we are getting

Not in our building. I brought long box in the other morning and it was top to bottom with Amazon, tons of small boxes.

I'm not saying we aren't getting any smalls but a good portion of the boxes are huge and heavy
And what I'm saying is not in our building. Yes are we getting Amazon irregs? Sure but not as compared to the regular pieces. Not even close.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's been going on long before Amazon and it's irregs came along....come on man. That's the dispatcher's fault.
No.
Never saw this amount of big heavy stuff ten years ago.

Today I was really light on pieces. Still couldn’t walk through the truck until 2 pm because of the size of crap