Amazon is going to put UPS and FedEx out of business

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That’s because the post office blatantly falsifies records. I can’t tell you how many parcels over the last 3 years I’ve had sheeted as delivered or customer requested hold at office that was never even attempted.

The local postmaster tells us that they don’t have any other way to sheet it but I’m not stupid. They are covering their ass for not getting mail delivered to parts of town multiple times per week.

Mack37

That’s because the post office blatantly falsifies records. I can’t tell you how many parcels over the last 3 years I’ve had sheeted as delivered or customer requested hold at office that was never even attempted.

The local postmaster tells us that they don’t have any other way to sheet it but I’m not stupid. They are covering their ass for not getting mail delivered to parts of town multiple times per week.

Well that’s more anecdotal as I’ve never seen any evidence to support it. I rarely use UPS but I ordered something online that was shipped UPS. Well amusingly enough it was delivered to an Amazon fulfillment center by mistake never to be seen again, now UPS gets to replace the item for me. I’m not going to claim UPS loses an inordinate amount of packages but so far this year they’ve lost 100% of mine.

See what I mean?

Brownslave688

Well that’s more anecdotal as I’ve never seen any evidence to support it. I rarely use UPS but I ordered something online that was shipped UPS. Well amusingly enough it was delivered to an Amazon fulfillment center by mistake never to be seen again, now UPS gets to replace the item for me. I’m not going to claim UPS loses an inordinate amount of packages but so far this year they’ve lost 100% of mine.

See what I mean?
Uhhh there’s a reason memes like this exist

356CF347-BECD-4C1B-ABAB-DD7A5A6E24FE.png

Box Ox

Well that’s more anecdotal as I’ve never seen any evidence to support it.

USPS delivery record falsification for Amazon packages was absolutely rampant in my neighborhood for a while. Was all over the community Nextdoor. Stuff UPS drivers would get fired for was done by USPS drivers every day.

Just trying to keep it real. Have USPS family and wish them the best.

Brownslave688

USPS delivery record falsification for Amazon packages was absolutely rampant in my neighborhood for a while. Was all over the community Nextdoor. Stuff UPS drivers would get fired for was done by USPS drivers every day.

Just trying to keep it real. Have USPS family and wish them the best.
Yeah dude I’ve heard way too many stories and seen way too many complaints for it to be anecdotal.

Zowert

Uhhh there’s a reason memes like this exist

View attachment 257553

I have people walk up to me with the UPS app open all the time. “Hey! Can I get my package?” Of course you can dude, saves me a trip to your apartment. Makes me a little nervous how they can see exactly where our truck is though, just like the Uber Eats app. I know the day is coming when I’ll be running air with a packed truck and someone corners me to dig out their :censored2:.

Whenever I see a lot of Apple packages on my truck I know I’ll get at least one person driving up to me on the street to sign for their iPad or whatever.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My latest Amazon dealing. Last week they shipped a wrong item to me and yesterday I got these two envelopes. I ordered two 4" iPhone charging cables, one red and one gray. They were packed and shipped out of the same warehouse.
IMG_6392.JPG

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I like how Amazon takes a photo when they deliver a package and includes it with their tracking. My wife had a package delivered today, it just wasn't delivered at our house. This is not our front door.
AmazonMessedUpAgain.jpeg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I like how Amazon takes a photo when they deliver a package and includes it with their tracking. My wife had a package delivered today, it just wasn't delivered at our house. This is not our front door.
View attachment 259631

Heh, I had a thread about our FedEx Motorola powerpads having a camera & wanted that ability to snap a pic, butt it got shot down...

Powerpad cameras ~ pics of driver releases

My BC ordered usb cables for our powerpad-to Garmin GPS interface & a similar thing happened.

Some of these Amazon dsp drivers just blindly follow their map nav and doesn't verify if they're at the correct address by looking for the mailbox or house #s...

OrioN

UPS been around long before Amazon. Amazon can deliver their own junk, I won't miss it one bit.
Hopefully your union members can vote on kicking Amazon off before peak... it perplexed me why a union shop is helping the competition.

FedEx saw that & dropped them like a bad habit since Amazon basically copied their subcontractor model

ManInBrown

If one more ex con Amazon idiot makes a delivery at my house, and leaves said package right in front of my garage door to be run over by my car, i am going to lose my mind

OrioN

If one more ex con Amazon idiot makes a delivery at my house, and leaves said package right in front of my garage door to be run over by my car, i am going to lose my mind

U don't have the option to direct your deliveries to the front door, side porch, back porch, etc on their site? I know FedEx has "delivery manager" to do so... it's free to sign up. Similar to UPS my choice???

Use the second line on the address forms to say so if u don't take the initiative to sign up to the 3 major shippers:

123 brownie street

Side Porch

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Amazon does have the option to tell the driver exactly where to leave a package, so I put Front Door. I have a covered front porch a few steps from my driveway and I still find stuff left in the rain by my garage. They have lazy drivers just like we do. My UPS driver does leave directly in front of our door. I just wish he would leave it to the right of the door under our doorbell so my legally blind wife doesn't trip over it. He never rings the doorbell so I haven't met him.

OrioN

In Amazon s case, some of them don't read engrish... just like a couple of FXG drivers.

Heh, seems your brownie driver in your neighborhood is a runner gunner; can't waste time for the extra 2 seconds per knock/ doorbell rings