Amazon now delaying prime orders for a month

ItsBritney

Tried to order a few things today and it said April 28th delivery estimate. Looked into it and they have suspended non essential items from being shipped.

Last week they stopped RECIEVING items from FBA sellers, now they stopped their shipments.

There goes some volume....

KOG72

I’m full of it
Tried to order a few things today and it said April 28th delivery estimate. Looked into it and they have suspended non essential items from being shipped.

Last week they stopped RECIEVING items from FBA sellers, now they stopped their shipments.

Just my opinion but if you have Amazon Prime they need to be giving you a discount on your membership.

Nah

Must just be you. I've got an item in my cart right now, estimated delivery March 31st.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

That restriction on non essential items only applies to outside sellers who use Amazon. Anything directly from Amazon is still being shipped like normal, with maybe a slight delay because of increased volume.

MattM

Our volume is way down. Pre 2019 levels. I heard something about us not doing 2 days anymore and it’s only one days, or vice versus.

but isnt that why amazon charges $98 something a year is for the 2 day shipping. People need to demand a refund.

Overpaid Union Thug

Our volume is way down. Pre 2019 levels. I heard something about us not doing 2 days anymore and it’s only one days, or vice versus.

but isnt that why amazon charges $98 something a year is for the 2 day shipping. People need to demand a refund.
People need to be dropping Amazon Prime even in the best of times. It’s a ripoff. There’s no need to pay for that crap.

Overpaid Union Thug

Many consider the shipping a free throw in and pay for the other services prime members get.
It only makes since economically if you REGULARLY take full advantage of ALL the services available. When I still had a membership I tried to do just that and many of the services aren’t available everywhere and the value of the rest simply didn’t add up. I can get the shows/movies for free (legally) elsewhere and have never had trouble finding items priced competitively (often cheaper) and often with free shipping. At worst the shipping would bring the price on par with the Amazon price. Big picture wise....I’ve come out ahead without a Prime membership and if I can’t find something elsewhere I’ve been able to still use Amazon without a membership. Often with free shipping. LOL.

ItsBritney

That restriction on non essential items only applies to outside sellers who use Amazon. Anything directly from Amazon is still being shipped like normal, with maybe a slight delay because of increased volume.

Every non essential thing I try to buy that has PRIME, has a delivery date of late April. Try it for yourself.

As for the comment about your cart, it must be deemed as essential.

ItsBritney

"Everything as normal"... prime goods are ones that are in warehouses. Even the items that are in the warehouses and NOT being shipped as normal. Read any news article about it. Prime is being delayed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It only makes since economically if you REGULARLY take full advantage of ALL the services available. When I still had a membership I tried to do just that and many of the services aren’t available everywhere and the value of the rest simply didn’t add up. I can get the shows/movies for free (legally) elsewhere and have never had trouble finding items priced competitively (often cheaper) and often with free shipping. At worst the shipping would bring the price on par with the Amazon price. Big picture wise....I’ve come out ahead without a Prime membership and if I can’t find something elsewhere I’ve been able to still use Amazon without a membership. Often with free shipping. LOL.
It’s like $9 a month. The time you spend trying to find something priced the same with free shipping is likely worth those $9 to many people.

I’m not trying to sell you that it’s some amazing value but acting like $100 a year is some huge ripoff is just dumb

Overpaid Union Thug

Every non essential thing I try to buy that has PRIME, has a delivery date of late April. Try it for yourself.

"Everything as normal"... prime goods are ones that are in warehouses. Even the items that are in the warehouses and NOT being shipped as normal. Read any news article about it. Prime is being delayed.
I ordered new blousing straps (I’m also military) on Amazon last night and received them today (Amazon driver). And I’m not even paying for Prime. Baaaahaahaaaa!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

I got stuff coming friday. I also use subscribe and save and all that stuff is scheduled to arrive on time.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I have prime, this is in stock, sold by Amazon
7CAB5E1B-0526-4F0A-82E5-16C43DF830C8.jpeg