Amazon Packages being Delivered at 615am on Saturday Morning

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
9:35 start for drivers feels like backwards logic until you realize it is meant to game drivers into starting early without pay and run while there is still daylight.
Hopefully with the inclusion of 22.4s starting at 5AM, effective leave building times could go back down to 8AM or earlier.
I would not try much earlier though. Tons of idiot drivers without headlights in the city makes it nearly impossible to make a safe back or lane change around 7AM

Overpaid Union Thug

Here Amazon has been del most of the Surepost to the USPS. Still no Amazon del vans though. The USPS is being blasted on our neighborhood Facebook page for a string of misdeliveries and leaving packages at our garages in the rain.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Amazon delivering most if their own here, but rumor is they asked UPS to help them Monday. If I were making decisions for UPS the price Monday would be sky high.

Same with the USPS. My mail lady didn't have an Amazon box for weeks and now the USPS is bailing them out and probably doing it for peanuts.

I would tell Amazon to...
tenor (3).gif

BlackCat

Amazon delivering most if their own here, but rumor is they asked UPS to help them Monday. If I were making decisions for UPS the price Monday would be sky high.

Same with the USPS. My mail lady didn't have an Amazon box for weeks and now the USPS is bailing them out and probably doing it for peanuts.

View attachment 227440
Yeah I dont understand UPS (or any other carrier) willingness to help out Amazon.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

View attachment 227440
I would charge them a flat rate, $500 per package. Eff them.

Star B

White Lightening
I was putting out water and snacks for the mailman/cca and he was walking up delivering my amazon at 0800. I told him he was makin me look bad.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Here Amazon has been del most of the Surepost to the USPS. Still no Amazon del vans though. The USPS is being blasted on our neighborhood Facebook page for a string of misdeliveries and leaving packages at our garages in the rain.
Sounded like a few years ago when ups really * up Christmas... my wife’s Facebook was blowing up with people absolutely livid about what happen....might have been worse press for this company than the 96 strike....

Last edited by a moderator: