Amazon suspending shipments

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I'm used to seeing close to 10 amazon vehicles on the way to my first stop... now I only seen 2 yesterday.

Did they ramp up the amazon crap to ups?

Locale found out an Amazonian had the virus & they shut down

ManInBrown

Who said I am scared? Who said I am blaming him for the virus ?
I am simply stating he dropped the ball on getting a headstart on the outbreak. He didn't cause the virus but his actions downplayed it. Maybe he was too busy in a twitter war to be bothered by it.

You say its "unstoppable"? So should we just not do anything at this point and let it burn itself out ? That's a dumb statement. It is stoppable. Again, unfortunately we are so far in that more drastic measures need to be taken now. The closing of non essential businesses is a good start. Now we just need to seperate people and keep them healthy. That's going to be the most crucial part of the recover plan but its going to affect people negatively the most. While I understand people need to work and pay their bills do their bills really matter if they are dead? Even if they don't die because they have a strong immune system is that fair to the people who don't and the elderly who die because they get infected by them?
But Brownslave said it was just the common cold.