Amazon suspending shipments

Indecisi0n

I think it's sad people's coping mechanism for being scared is to look for someone to blame for something that was unstoppable.

But if it makes you feel better, orange man bad!
Who said I am scared? Who said I am blaming him for the virus ?
I am simply stating he dropped the ball on getting a headstart on the outbreak. He didn't cause the virus but his actions downplayed it. Maybe he was too busy in a twitter war to be bothered by it.

You say its "unstoppable"? So should we just not do anything at this point and let it burn itself out ? That's a dumb statement. It is stoppable. Again, unfortunately we are so far in that more drastic measures need to be taken now. The closing of non essential businesses is a good start. Now we just need to seperate people and keep them healthy. That's going to be the most crucial part of the recover plan but its going to affect people negatively the most. While I understand people need to work and pay their bills do their bills really matter if they are dead? Even if they don't die because they have a strong immune system is that fair to the people who don't and the elderly who die because they get infected by them?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
We are not late, we've acted more quickly than basically every other country.
C8D25A9B-B563-43E1-A9B9-4CBFE27D018C.gif

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Eff, my state is up to 500 & climbing as test results roll in.

They should accommodate the essential workforce with these test kits ASAP, just so we won't be spreading the disease

PS keep the political crap in the current events thread

RTCD

Politics aside, Amazon is still shipping ALL the same stuff. They are only limiting 3rd party sellers ability to send in specific categories of goods to FBA warehouses via UPS, LTL and TL.

From Amazon:
“We are seeing increased online shopping, and as a result some products such as household staples and medical supplies are out of stock. With this in mind, we are temporarily prioritizing household staples, medical supplies, and other high-demand products coming into our fulfillment centers so that we can more quickly receive, restock, and deliver these products to customers.”

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Hopefully what little gets suspended is the oversized stuff. I don't read origin labels like crazy but I recall a lot of irregulars being from 3rd party shippers.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Hopefully what little gets suspended is the oversized stuff. I don't read origin labels like crazy but I recall a lot of irregulars being from 3rd party shippers.
Nope, u drivers will still be carrying them, while the Amazon DSPs will keep most of the small parcels for their tight suburban areas.

FXG is seeing them as well. Not obvious to the typical driver, but I'll notice it's at the bottom of the labels.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Nope, u drivers will still be carrying them, while the Amazon DSPs will keep most of the small parcels for their tight suburban areas.

FXG is seeing them as well. Not obvious to the typical driver, but I'll notice it's at the bottom of the labels.
The return address is my giveaway. It will say bobs furniture company with an Amazon address.