Amazon suspending shipments

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Again compare our health care to theirs. It's not apples to apples.

look, it’s your opinion. You’re entitled to it. I’m not going to sit here and argue with you over it. I’m stating my opinion (that I’ve formed through doing my own research from credible sources and my own *very limited* knowledge of viruses) and that I think this thing is pretty bad. However, it might not do a thing to you and I. Idk if you have health issues or not and honestly it’s none of my business. But I know plenty of people with underlying health issues who could be very impacted by this and I am going to do my part in keeping them safe. That’s all.

be safe out there and may we all get through this together.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Won't UPS be able to do pretty much whatever they want to? Act of God like when we have a snowstorm only on a much larger company wide scale.
No it is not. Stores are open, people just choosing not to use them.

Pay the 9-5 checks or put routes in.

Indecisi0n

Ok genius - and what do you purpose in order to "fix the problem at hand"?
Unfortunately since we are so late to the game actions have to be drastic. Need to lock us all down for a bit. Since people are for the most part stupid, you have to force them to stay home while the country can catch up on this. On top of that you need to be testing everyone for free. Best way to do this is roadside testing. This way people stay in their cars and that gives less chance of infecting others in a group compared to if they were in a closed area like a hospital or testing facility. This is a start.

Justaloader

Unfortunately since we are so late to the game actions have to be drastic. Need to lock us all down for a bit. Since people are for the most part stupid, you have to force them to stay home while the country can catch up on this. On top of that you need to be testing everyone for free. Best way to do this is roadside testing. This way people stay in their cars and that gives less chance of infecting others in a group compared to if they were in a closed area like a hospital or testing facility. This is a start.

I'm impressed - a sensible, well thought out response. As such, my apologies for being a sarcastic ass.

However - lock us all down for a "bit". Define - bit. With that, do you purpose suspending all bills as well, being that a complete lockdown means just that? (No flow of goods, cash, etc)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Unfortunately since we are so late to the game actions have to be drastic.
We are not late, we've acted more quickly than basically every other country.

Since people are for the most part stupid, you have to force them to stay home while the country can catch up on this.
You should go to North Korea they have zero cases you would love it there.
On top of that you need to be testing everyone for free. Best way to do this is roadside testing. This way people stay in their cars and that gives less chance of infecting others in a group compared to if they were in a closed area like a hospital or testing facility. This is a start.
Cool, you'll be happy to know testing is rapidly ramping up.

Indecisi0n

Who do you think did a better job?
Don't get emotional buddy.
What would you have done, lock down the whole country before we even had a case?

Who do you think did a better job?
I'm confused on who you are comparing ?

Don't get emotional buddy.
I am not emotional. Just stating my opinion.

What would you have done, lock down the whole country before we even had a case?

Everything that is being done now should have been done weeks ago. He didn't have to shut down business and such but he should have starting testing vaccines and preparing just in case it did turn into something more serious which it did. We are now behind the 8 ball. The experts says we are only weeks behind Italy if we do not take drastic effects to slow it down. I hope they are wrong.