Amazon Unionization Vote

Wait It gets better, an article 22.4 is suppose to work preload for 4 hours then delivery for 4 hours😮😮, what that doesn't happen.... Best contract ever!

It says nothing about that anywhere in the NMA, and was not described as such in the conference calls. 22.4 is horse* for sure, but hate it for what it is, not what you imagine it to be.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Wait It gets better, an article 22.4 is suppose to work preload for 4 hours then delivery for 4 hours😮😮, what that doesn't happen.... Best contract ever!

It says nothing about that anywhere in the NMA, and was not described as such in the conference calls. 22.4 is horse* for sure, but hate it for what it is, not what you imagine it to be.
Just a UPS Guy is correct. The contract (Master) says that the position MAY include inside work.

22.4 is a joke of a proposal and was the main reason I voted no on the contract.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Who told you this? Or did you just make
It up
Anybody with half a brain knows they aren’t going to pay driver wages to do part time work unless nobody else is available

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
22.4 is a joke of a proposal and was the main reason I voted no on the contract.

What was really a joke....

Only 22% of members voted in the "strike authorization vote" and less than 45% voted on the Master.

@Rack em

How do you take anything to the table.... with those kind of dismal results ?

Was it a compromise ?

Or, was it "let's do the best we can for the members ? "

They won't vote anyways....

-Bug-

What'dyabringmetoday???

What was really a joke....

Only 22% of members voted in the "strike authorization vote" and less than 45% voted on the Master.

@Rack em

How do you take anything to the table.... with those kind of dismal results ?

Was it a compromise ?

Or, was it "let's do the best we can for the members ? "

They won't vote anyways....

-Bug-
Gee- wonder why people have lost faith in this great union. I know- all our fault. Not yours..,.

Over70irregs

The veterans use to pull guys to the side and impart knowledge to those who would listen. Everything is so decentralized nowadays it makes it difficult but technology is there. It is not an impossible task

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
If they unionize they'll raise a standards for many other delivery companies
This.

Companies fight tooth and nail to keep their workers from unionizing. This makes sense given the balance of power in both the company and the union, not to mention the high cost of union labor which is great for the local economy provided the employer can afford it. Which in this case, Bezos certainly can.

It will raise our standard of living if Amazon unionizes. I'm all for it.

This.

Companies fight tooth and nail to keep their workers from unionizing. This makes sense given the balance of power in both the company and the union, not to mention the high cost of union labor which is great for the local economy provided the employer can afford it. Which in this case, Bezos certainly can.

It will raise our standard of living if Amazon unionizes. I'm all for it.
Damn right Amazon can afford to pay their employees a little bit more money
And I'm sure they're working conditions suck

Staydryitsraining

Gee- wonder why people have lost faith in this great union. I know- all our fault. Not yours..,.
To his point. Just be browsing this forum most people who work here now are to scared to file a grievance or heaven forbid use their seniority. Most people who complain about the union are the guys who arent doing :censored2: in their own building. Most people cry their ba or steward do nothing but dont get that the members have to give them something to do or go after. If the union called a strike the company would bust the union. Most people would still show up.

They're atrocious. I've been told it would be the equivalent of working at UPS but without union representation. Some may think it may not be that bad, but just imagine for a moment what that would be like
We wouldn't be able to keep employees here without a union.
Everything we do at work is by the stupid metric and nothing to do about actually servicing a customer or doing the right things