Amazon will let anyone deliver

TUT

i actually had something like this happen last week. i ordered something through amazon prime so i expected 2 day shipping, the next day i had
some kid knocking at my door at 10pm asking for me, he had no uniform on no logo on his polo shirt which in my mind i was like wtf who is this then he hands
me the package and says goodbye. i walk to the curb to see him get into a regular honda civic where he was the passenger.

10 seconds later you blew up!

hyena

359d0yp.gif

clean hairy

Anyone ever knocks on my door at 10 PM I do not recognize, they are in for some unpleasant surprises! (Unless the exit the property quickly!)

browntroll

Anyone ever knocks on my door at 10 PM I do not recognize, they are in for some unpleasant surprises! (Unless the exit the property quickly!)
i live in a apt building in a sketchy neighborhood not a big complex but big enough to have idiots not lock the front gate.
also crackheads try to break our gates on purpose so they can come and go as they please they like to stash their
drugs in our plants and use our outside water faucet our cheap landowner refuses to put cameras. i have seen a few ups trucks out
around 9pm in my city.

Indecisi0n

i actually had something like this happen last week. i ordered something through amazon prime so i expected 2 day shipping, the next day i had
some kid knocking at my door at 10pm asking for me, he had no uniform on no logo on his polo shirt which in my mind i was like wtf who is this then he hands
me the package and says goodbye. i walk to the curb to see him get into a regular honda civic where he was the passenger.
Was he good looking?