Amazon

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats offer Amazon a deal.
Other Democrats destroy the deal.
And somehow here you people are talking about Trump. SMH.

It's really sad you people don't realize you're in a cult. You're obsessed with Donald Trump. It's weird.

bacha29

Democrats offer Amazon a deal.
Other Democrats destroy the deal.
And somehow here you people are talking about Trump. SMH.

It's really sad you people don't realize you're in a cult. You're obsessed with Donald Trump. It's weird.
There's such a thing as making a deal. A wholesale capitulation on the part of the City of New York is another thing altogether. And what NYC did has served as a guidepost by which other cities are following. There is simply a limit as to what and how much a city can sensibly and fairly offer to a prospective developer without putting the public interest at risk.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There's such a thing as making a deal. A wholesale capitulation on the part of the City of New York is another thing altogether. And what NYC did has served as a guidepost by which other cities are following. There is simply a limit as to what and how much a city can sensibly and fairly offer to a prospective developer without putting the public interest at risk.
Why did Democrats offer it to them then?

AB831

Mark Meadows called Trump the "king of kings". The party worships him because right now he's all they've got.
They worship him because he’s the Trojan horse they want to ride into establishing a theocratic American government that will make converts by legislation and/or force. Never mind the fact that these things are completely antithetical to Jesus Christ’s message of forgiveness, love, caring for the underprivileged, and offering eternal life to ALL who believe. He’s not who they really center their beliefs around anymore. Nationalism is their real religion in 2022, and Trump is their god.

AB831

Oh look we've got another Trump obsessed left wing cult member joining in.
Right. The people who built a golden statue of him and pack in like sardines at a county fairground to hear him lie to them aren’t the ones in a cult. It’s the people horrified by it. Makes sense.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Right. The people who built a golden statue of him and pack in like sardines at a county fairground to hear him lie to them aren’t the ones in a cult. It’s the people horrified by it. Makes sense.
You're just like Catholics who have to renounce Satan constantly in their prayers.

You're in a radical leftist secular humanist death cult, and your masters have indoctrinated you into thinking Trump is Satan.

Even after I point out the fact that this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, you are incapable of discussing the actual topic.

You are brainwashed.

dezguy

You're just like Catholics who have to renounce Satan constantly in their prayers.

You're in a radical leftist secular humanist death cult, and your masters have indoctrinated you into thinking Trump is Satan.

Even after I point out the fact that this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, you are incapable of discussing the actual topic.

You are brainwashed.
Ummm..... I'm Catholic and I can't think of any prayers, off the top of my head where we have to renounce Satan. Don't get me wrong, renouncing Satan is probably the right thing to do and we're taught to renounce Satan but we aren't chanting over and over in our prayers.

Just FYI.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ummm..... I'm Catholic and I can't think of any prayers, off the top of my head where we have to renounce Satan. Don't get me wrong, renouncing Satan is probably the right thing to do and we're taught to renounce Satan but we aren't chanting over and over in our prayers.

Just FYI.
Cool story bro.

So what's your opinion on New York Democrats offering Amazon tax breaks, and then the radical wing of the party running them off at the last minute? Good or bad for the people there?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Just FYI.
Revisit your Baptism.

bacha29

Cool story bro.

So what's your opinion on New York Democrats offering Amazon tax breaks, and then the radical wing of the party running them off at the last minute? Good or bad for the people there?
"I'm not sure what it is I must have so I guess I'll just take everything".....Ambitious....Jeff Beck.... Well, another Jeff took the same attitude until he ran into the Office Of The City Of New York. He learned that this is Nu Yook and they do things differently there. So they simply told Jeffy...." Here's the deal. Either you take it or GTF out of here".

dezguy

Cool story bro.

I don't get involved in the politics of other countries.

Just wanted to correct your uneducated comment. 👍

bacha29

Revisit your Baptism.
Here, this might soothe your troubled brows. Satan lives right across the street from me and we're going out drinking tomorrow night and we heard where there's going to be an orgy so we're trying to get confirmation. So if I get a chance to ask him about all the saints among you whose right especially the ones who picked up an extra Round 1 the other day.

And since every mortal is a saint in their own self righteous little mind he should be a pretty informed opinion on the matter since he gets the ones who got cut in camp and couldn't even make it onto Saint Peter's practice squad . But as a parting gift they were given a huge slice of their favorite flavor of humble pie.