Amazon

dezguy

Revisit your Baptism.
Well, that was quite a while ago but I was there for both my kids baptisms and nothing there was said about us having to renouncing Satan, constantly in our prayers, as was stated above.

Again, probably not a bad idea but I can't think of many prayers said during mass that explicitly even names Satan.

bbsam

Staff member
You’re so bitter about Trump’s losing that YOU blame everything on the Democrats. I suppose the Democrats were responsible the last time your toilet backed up?
That’s not entirely true. Even if Trump had won he’d still blame everything on Democrats.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Well, that was quite a while ago but I was there for both my kids baptisms and nothing there was said about us having to renouncing Satan, constantly in our prayers, as was stated above.

Again, probably not a bad idea but I can't think of many prayers said during mass that explicitly even names Satan.
According to the Roman Ritual of the Catholic Church, three questions are addressed to the person to be baptized: "Dost thou renounce Satan? and all his works? and all his pomps?" To each of these interrogation the person, or the sponsor in his name, replies: "I do renounce".
1649186872132.png

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki

Baptismal vows - Wikipedia

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Here, this might soothe your troubled brows. Satan lives right across the street from me and we're going out drinking tomorrow night and we heard where there's going to be an orgy so we're trying to get confirmation.
Be careful, you could be charged with Assault with a Dead Weapon.

dezguy

According to the Roman Ritual of the Catholic Church, three questions are addressed to the person to be baptized: "Dost thou renounce Satan? and all his works? and all his pomps?" To each of these interrogation the person, or the sponsor in his name, replies: "I do renounce".
View attachment 379114
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki

Baptismal vows - Wikipedia

Yes, we are asked to renounce Satan but the comment above incorrectly stated Catholics have to renounce Satan in our prayers, constantly. That is incorrect. As I said above, very few of the prayers in a Catholic Mass even mention Satan.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"I'm not sure what it is I must have so I guess I'll just take everything".....Ambitious....Jeff Beck.... Well, another Jeff took the same attitude until he ran into the Office Of The City Of New York. He learned that this is Nu Yook and they do things differently there. So they simply told Jeffy...." Here's the deal. Either you take it or GTF out of here".
You said Amazon ran itself off.
How?

The fact is Democrats got on their knees and begged Amazon to come there. Then a radical faction ran them off. Because the radical faction runs your party now.

Last edited:

bacha29

You said Amazon ran itself off.
How?

The fact is Democrats got on their knees and begged Amazon to come there. Then a radical faction ran them off. Because the radical faction runs your party now.
The elected officials of both the city and state took the oath of office to protect the public interest not the Bezos Empire's interest. That's what you're forgetting. They gave. him an offer that many other cities couldn't because they too are bound to their oath of office. If that offer wasn't to his liking because it came with conditions , well that's his problem.
As for the Foxcomm deal the taxpayers of Wisconsin hoarked up a 2.85 billion dollar hairball of concessions to him as well as using eminent domain to drive out and relocate the entire population of a small town in order to give Foxcomm the location it wanted to build a complex Foxcomm claimed would create 13,000 new jobs. Want to know how many jobs it ended up creating?.....178.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The elected officials of both the city and state took the oath of office to protect the public interest not the Bezos Empire's interest. That's what you're forgetting. They gave. him an offer that many other cities couldn't because they too are bound to their oath of office. If that offer wasn't to his liking because it came with conditions , well that's his problem.
As for the Foxcomm deal the taxpayers of Wisconsin hoarked up a 2.85 billion dollar hairball of concessions to him as well as using eminent domain to drive out and relocate the entire population of a small town in order to give Foxcomm the location it wanted to build a complex Foxcomm claimed would create 13,000 new jobs. Want to know how many jobs it ended up creating?.....178.
IF a frog had wings, it wouldn’t bump its ass every time it jumped.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Cool story bro.

So what's your opinion on New York Democrats offering Amazon tax breaks, and then the radical wing of the party running them off at the last minute? Good or bad for the people there?
Do you even work at FedEx? Or have worked at FedEx? Or do you just come here for your daily crap?

You sound awfully distraught over the loss of Amazon in NYC as if it were the only chance of you getting hired somewhere.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They gave. him an offer that many other cities couldn't because they too are bound to their oath of office. If that offer wasn't to his liking because it came with conditions , well that's his problem.
He liked the offer, that's why he accepted it.

Then the radical Democrats ran him off by threatening to block and deadlock the deal he accepted.

Why do you deflect from that fact?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So, you’re on here because no one in the real world will listen to you? Got it!
No.
You're very uninformed and I was simply trying to help you better yourself. You apparently are frustrated that you can't keep up intellectually with simple facts so you are lashing out at me.

I'm just trying to help you my very good friend.